Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
this is a 5 minute video but pretty entertaining... be sure to watch it until the very end. :crackup:

·
Registered
1,978 Posts
wow what a *** he is a cocky retard his bike doesnt do 200 and his old ass needs to get a grip on life

·
inappropriate
7,728 Posts

·
MIdlife PIMP
3,459 Posts
this guy is the posterboy for Trojan condoms!.....what a loser!!...hahah.......I agree J,.........GOOD REPOST!

·
Registered
35 Posts
Lmao. What a tool. Sorry dude, even using steroids and talking all that s**t doesn't change the fact you are a leprechaun with a 1 inch penis.

A fitting ending for the prick. Glad the bike didn't hit those old people walking in the parking lot.

Vid funny as hell though.

·
The Movie Goer!
6,853 Posts
lol!!! That was very entertaining! :lol:

·
^^No Bike Bum^^
2,138 Posts
wow... didnt that cop say a silver motorcycle.... dumb a$$ could have used that... oh well.... i had that same 02 1000, and for some reason i never could get it to go 200... think he will give me a few pointers??????

·
Registered
34 Posts
What a fu*%ing MORON - I can only hope the general public doesn't think this idiot is indicative of the average sportbike rider!!!

·
Dont mess wit White Ninja
5,932 Posts
Wow, that's funny in the sense he's a complete tool and dumping his bike in the parking lot...But on the other hand hes from Florida(Broward county) and I have to share the streets with this loser LOL

·
5,932 Posts
hey

Shit, the way he flew off it, clear the sky and airports too...Hes like a Mr. Clean standing in for Superman :crackup:

·
Registered
635 Posts
:shortbus:If I didn't see it for myself I never in a million years would believe someone was dumb enough to kick their bike out from underneath them leaving speeding court!!!!

·
5,932 Posts
I don't think the man meant too, hes what we call a show off and gave the bike just a little bit to much throttle then he just dumped her and made him self look stupid!! And all this with out a helmet!! I wouldn't be surprised if this guys dead, no joke!

1 - 20 of 40 Posts