Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Licensed Dist of HaterAde
11,423 Posts
I remember seeing those big ass phones when i was younger, even the guys who had the little tote bag with what i guess was a battery pack n such in side, that and the big ass antenna's on the cars. oh how times have changed!! good find man!

·
Registered
611 Posts
ok, this conversation clears up the iphone bullsh*t saga as well

the man who created the cell phone makes a comment like this, then it must be true
Android phones are every bit as good, if not better, than the iPhone.

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
I actually used one of those phones just after they phased out as old in 1994 because Paging Was the IN thing around that time. I use to work and install paging Transmitters for the Biggest Paging Company in the world and was really busy in charge of all site installations/maintenance in Northern California. Then that Paging Company took a chance on spending their money on a New Voice paging system(kind of like having an answermachine at home but now you carry it to retrieve messages) but it was a bad move. The small Cell phones came out around the time of installation in Big #s and that paging company went under...they never knew how fast the future of cell phones would kill them with paging and voice mail features all wrapped into one small package. :badteeth: ...good post Rocket :thumbsup:

bloo

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
Used to use the brick phone in the U.S. Army CID in the early 1990s.

Hey, I thought Al Gore invented the cel phone.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts