Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

The Stoppies/ Endo-How to

2K views 8 replies 5 participants last post by  NinjSeba 
#1 · (Edited)
The following videos are for those who wish to learn how to do an endo aka a stoppie! I will add more material as I have time.

If this isn't your type of riding or section...move on to another section of the site.. This thread isn't for you..
Part 1

Part Two

#2 ·
I hate the term "endo". So let's just call them by their proper name - Stoppie.

Never have been able to get the finesse down enough to hold the rear wheel in the air for very long. I'm comfortable with it off the ground and squirming around and can get it up a few feet at almost a complete stop. But I'm no where near riding them out for a sort of distance or anywhere near the balance point.

They are the baddest trick in the playbook though. Props to those guys who ride them out on the front wheel forever. It's a beautiful thing.

#7 ·
If you watch the video you will notice they called them both names, sayng endo first and then stoppie. I too dislike that name "endo" because its not what they say around where I am from in FL or where I am right now in Maryland but, I wanted to be politically correct and list both names in case people only used the other name.

#3 ·
I like endo. Can do without the big red disclaimer though. You could throw the word hater in there somewhere and it would fit right in.

#4 ·
I prefer Stoppie but I think the name depends on what part of the country ure in...In Florida it's def stoppie.
At any rate...I spent quite a bit of time trying to learn this trick but never really got the hang of it.
I looped at least 3 times at the stunt spots, once right in front of my house in front of Mom and 2 "Jehova's witness" kids, lol.
Another at a red light right next to a buddy and a car in the next lane.
She went up so high that I fell sideways, lol.
Here's an "Oh shit" moment at the lot one night.

#8 ·
Here's an "Oh shit" moment at the lot one night.
[/QUOTE]

Last time I was in this riding position depected in your pic, it was the last 10 feet before hitting a hit-and-run Jeep that just the pulled in front of me at night and cut across all lanes in an intersection..Messed me and my 10 up, put me in shock trauma.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.