Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
REPOST Enforcement Mod
13,621 Posts
That's one way to take care of them! You can't help but feel bad for the little guy. But I bet he tells all his little rat buddies to stay away from that particular bird feeder and find some food other places. :badteeth: And maybe the ones in my yard tearing up my screens and my bird feeders will get word of what can happen. :wink:

·
Registered
2,035 Posts
Im so happy nothing like that could ever happen to me in real life :|

Funny. I did that exact same thing first time i brought one of those Shepherds Hooks home and was figuring out how to use it. Join the club buddy. :|

·
Registered
439 Posts
:rip:

·
Registered
569 Posts
Could be me, but it looks as if the squirrel is not holding on to the pole? Maybe giving rise the inference this is photoshopped? What do you think? It makes me feel better anyways ahahahaha.

·
Registered
6,028 Posts

·
Registered
215 Posts
Thats how i felt the other day. Spun a rod or main bearing on my new 2016 zx14r with 3880km. As i was waiting for my buddy to pick me up, realised my helmet cam flew off at some point during my ride. Go home to relax and heated up some pasta, dropped the plate. Fml.

·
The Pace
6,931 Posts
I'm serious, a few weeks ago the wife came across this photo and brought it to my attention. when she was in bitch mode. Which is often after she passed the age of 35. dang it. I just offered the usual, 'that's nice!.' lol

1 - 12 of 12 Posts