Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well my bike is pretty much done..still have to get the bottom fairing, swingarm and the "zx-rr" re-painted...i usually have my co2 bottle mounted on my left side passenger peg mounts (note the air line)...installd S.S. brake lines front n rear,ek ZZZ chain, shinko U-soft tire post pics..the arm is from thompson custom cycles, its their race-lite arm, 6in over..lowered 2in rear...1.5in in the trees..and front strap...full Yosh TRC system..trac dynamics chain guard...renthal +1 rear sprocket...custom dynamics l.e.d. license plate light and frame...black P.C. rear sets & pass pegs..custom pinstriping...frame sliders...clear alt. front signals, int taillight...crg shorty roll-a-click levers...pig spotters...puig solid black double bubble windscreen...alum muzzy radiator fan...cycle-tek c02 shifter...

next is motor work!!!

hope you enjoy!!!

·
Registered
1,775 Posts
nice swing arm bro :)
how much it run you ?

·
Registered
1,823 Posts
what kind of mod do you have that you dont need a chain? didnt know they had shaft drives hahahahaha jk, pretty bike man

·
Custom Powder Coater
6,560 Posts
very nice and clean, dont know bout those sliders though

·
Registered
522 Posts
very nice :thumbsup:

·
Registered
337 Posts
Simple and sweet... I like your style man, mad props!:bling::bling::bling:

·
MIdlife PIMP
3,459 Posts
very nice!!.........I don't think the sliders look right either.......but hey it' not mine right?.!
but everythingelse is sweeeeeeettt!!!!!.......like the striping also!!!!
GOOD JOB....rep comin!!

·
Guilty by association
8,751 Posts
nice, i like the pin striping

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
very nice!!.........I don't think the sliders look right either.......but hey it' not mine right?.!
but everythingelse is sweeeeeeettt!!!!!.......like the striping also!!!!
GOOD JOB....rep comin!!

just curious...why dont the sliders look rite??

·
Registered
2,970 Posts
wow that is a georgeous machine

well my bike is pretty much done..still have to get the bottom fairing, swingarm and the "zx-rr" re-painted...i usually have my co2 bottle mounted on my left side passenger peg mounts (note the air line)...installd S.S. brake lines front n rear,ek ZZZ chain, shinko U-soft tire post pics..the arm is from thompson custom cycles, its their race-lite arm, 6in over..lowered 2in rear...1.5in in the trees..and front strap...full Yosh TRC system..trac dynamics chain guard...renthal +1 rear sprocket...custom dynamics l.e.d. license plate light and frame...black P.C. rear sets & pass pegs..custom pinstriping...frame sliders...clear alt. front signals, int taillight...crg shorty roll-a-click levers...pig spotters...puig solid black double bubble windscreen...alum muzzy radiator fan...cycle-tek c02 shifter...

.......and a mouthful

1 - 20 of 21 Posts