Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 210 Posts

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This thread is designated for the one and only, URBAN LEGEND! This is where we can post all the many things we love about UL, all the things we find...humerous, and any questions we may have regarding Urb :lol: Maybe we'll even get lucky and he'll comment in here occasionally :mrgreen:

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
:welcome: I'll start!

I, for one, think Austin Racing owes him some coin for all the repping he does for AR. I mean, you can't read through a thread without Urb posting a quick and subtle reference to his beloved AR can.

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
and also probably deserves some coin from ivan to quiet him down about the wire mod. hes starting to make waves lol. keep it up UL

·
Registered
4,603 Posts
He shows us the way...

I must admit I don't know what the wire mod is, but I will not get it becuase of UL's crusade against it...

Even if I don't install an AR can, I am going to buy one just to have it in case of a UL inspection.

·
REPOST Enforcement Mod
14,059 Posts
He didn't get that username for no reason. Certainly is an urban legend around these parts.

·
Registered
5,162 Posts
This thread is designated for the one and only, URBAN LEGEND! This is where we can post all the many things we love about UL, all the things we find...humerous, and any questions we may have regarding Urb :lol: Maybe we'll even get lucky and he'll comment in here occasionally :mrgreen:
He's going to comment alright.

·
Registered
5,162 Posts
:welcome: I'll start!

I, for one, think Austin Racing owes him some coin for all the repping he does for AR. I mean, you can't read through a thread without Urb posting a quick and subtle reference to his beloved AR can.
It's love of the game. I see you AR hasn't made it on yet. Maybe it's the holiday rush.

·
Registered
5,162 Posts
He shows us the way...

I must admit I don't know what the wire mod is, but I will not get it becuase of UL's crusade against it...

Even if I don't install an AR can, I am going to buy one just to have it in case of a UL inspection.
Work, work, let me see you work.

·
Registered
5,162 Posts
One of these days he'll get another bike and ride, we may see a decrease in "free 1krider" posts

Sent from my HTC PH39100 using Motorcycle.com Free App
I'm ready to come back and could've the day after the Rossi low side. I just needed a break from highway top speed runs, running from the... Never mind. Free 1krider.

·
Registered
4,603 Posts
I'm ready to come back and could've the day after the Rossi low side. I just needed a break from highway top speed runs, running from the... Never mind. Free 1krider.
Wow... I thought I was the only one who thought like this...

When I blew up my clutch basket I was glad I was off the road... I was heading in the wrong direction for sure...

I need to get on the track next year then get a dirt bike or something...

It's getting a little crazy on the street for sure...

·
Registered
5,162 Posts
Wow... I thought I was the only one who thought like this...

When I blew up my clutch basket I was glad I was off the road... I was heading in the wrong direction for sure...

I need to get on the track next year then get a dirt bike or something...

It's getting a little crazy on the street for sure...
It got to the point where every time I helmeted to go out for qualy I would ask myself if today is the day. The writing was on the wall.

·
Registered
4,603 Posts
It got to the point where every time I helmeted to go out for qualy I would ask myself if today is the day. The writing was on the wall.
I hear ya bro ham... I've had plenty of late night runs out of NYC back to Connecticut just to see how fast I could get home.

Holding 150MPH+ for miles... SOOOOOO DUMBBBB!!!!!

My last run I blew past a cop at about 135MPH I'm thinking oh this is not bad I'll just get a warning. Then decided that was not gonna happen...

I got ghost... So dumb it was late at night. 177MPH at one point. I had to leave my bike by my buddies place and get a ride home because I did not want to be anywhere near my house.

Then blew my engine end of this season because the guys I was ridding with were so damb so slow... I let them get way out then toasted my engine running them down...

I've had the bike pinned at 189MPH on more than one occassion... i really hope to get on the track and pick up a dirt bike too.. hopefully that will calm me down...

Seriously some guys in my town will not even ride with me and the two guys I ride with...

Everyone else just rides to damb slow...

This would all be true if I had a motorcycle it's all lies :)

·
Always On Mod
1,842 Posts
Definitely gotta learn to enjoy the closer to legal aspects of riding.

I'm a big fan of the track, but 2 points of wisdom:
1 it's f-ing addicting cause its so much fun
2 you can hurt yourself by being too aggressive and learning the finnesse aspects if the sport

Sent from my HTC PH39100 using Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
The Man, The Myth, The Legend

1 - 20 of 210 Posts