1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
formerly GHOST RIDER
2,131 Posts
If it's for entertainment.......by all means FREE HIM!!!!:lol:

·
Registered
578 Posts
How often do you post totally blitzed. Be honest. :lol: Seriously though, you have some of the most random threads...

·
Starbucks Connoisseur
4,368 Posts

·
The Pace
6,903 Posts
lol, don't know about this site, but every moto site I'm a member the mods are constantly trying to figure out when to ban riders. MEANWHILE the mods ignore clueless trolls!

This is the FIRST site that I've found that has a mod that rides! Skydork is a rarity. All other sites the mods and site owners STOPPED riding YEARS ago.

So, the sites just flounder this way and that. The net is not perfect.

·
Registered
5,158 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
lol, don't know about this site, but every moto site I'm a member the mods are constantly trying to figure out when to ban riders. MEANWHILE the mods ignore clueless trolls!

This is the FIRST site that I've found that has a mod that rides! Skydork is a rarity. All other sites the mods and site owners STOPPED riding YEARS ago.

So, the sites just flounder this way and that. The net is not perfect.
So free 1krider or not?:dontknow:

·
REPOST Enforcement Mod
13,558 Posts
Well, Urban you've lived up to your username with this one. :lol:

I'm pretty sure that no matter how many digital signatures you get on your petition, he won't be granted early parole. But fear not supporters of the 1k Rider, he will be off ban status soon.

If you really wanna support him, you need to take it to PMs.

·
Registered
5,158 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Well, Urban you've lived up to your username with this one. :lol:

I'm pretty sure that no matter how many digital signatures you get on your petition, he won't be granted early parole. But fear not supporters of the 1k Rider, he will be off ban status soon.

If you really wanna support him, you need to take it to PMs.
Funny stuff.

1 - 20 of 65 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.