Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How did everyone's team do the first day?

I must say I was a little disappointed with my Lakers all that talent and little scoring no defense :badteeth: I know it's only 1 game much to learn a new offense but from the experts that maybe their problem running a Princeton offense is not going to work so then it's on the management if that's true. :dontknow:

Anyway looking forward to this years Season seems to be MANY powerhouses this year and that makes for fun Watching NBA :wink::thumbsup:

Bloo

·
Registered
2,823 Posts
My Heat looked pretty good. Saw some good signs, plenty of scoring, good ball movement, but looked a little soft in the 4th quarter with Lebron in the locker room. However a win is a win, especially against the Celtics.

I have a bold prediction for your Lakers Bloo, Mike Brown will be gone by all star weekend. I stayed up to watch that game, and something is just not right on offense.

·
Registered
5,158 Posts
Its going to be Heat time for a few years. I do need Kobe to get another ring and also become the all time scoring leader. Thats all I need.

·
Registered
2,823 Posts
Its going to be Heat time for a few years. I do need Kobe to get another ring and also become the all time scoring leader. Thats all I need.
You have some $ riding on that or what?

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The scoring leader and one more ring. Just curious why you need it.
That's an easy one to answer Kobe will have as many Rings as Jordan and if the highest Scorer it will feed more fuel to the fire Kobe vs Jordon...believe it or not some believe Kobe is at or above the Jordon level....but with that said Kobe was asked earlier in his career are you the next Jordon he said no I am the NEXT Kobe so it just adds to his career already has the most points out of any Laker and when you think of all the Greats like Wilt, MJ, the NBA logo Jerry West that is something right there. :wink:

Back to today another bad game for the Lakers Nash got hurt I know from history the LA people will be crying for someones job if they don't get some wins soon. :badteeth::badteeth::badteeth::badteeth:

Bloo

·
Registered
5,158 Posts
Kobe need 4 seasons (328 games) at 27 PPG to be the all time scoring leader. He is 8851 points away for Kareem. All loose math, but he is the closest that can do it. 6 rings gets him on even rings with MJ. Not bad company to have next to your name.

·
The Movie Goer!
6,853 Posts
Fakers are 0-2 I lovvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvve it!!!! :thumbsup: :beer:

·
The Movie Goer!
6,853 Posts
Kisha Bryant on the same level with his "Airness"????? :crackup: If that's the case then I had ex with Halle Berry, Jennifer Lopez, an Beyonce last nite at the same time! :lol:

·
Registered
5,158 Posts
Kisha Bryant on the same level with his "Airness"????? :crackup: If that's the case then I had ex with Halle Berry, Jennifer Lopez, an Beyonce last nite at the same time! :lol:
His airness is an asshole. Great guy that I grew up idolizing but he doesnt give back to the game. What was the last all star game he attended? Or last time he was on TNT? Or late night shows? I see Bird and Magic all the time. So there you go hater.:crackup:

·
Registered
2,823 Posts
I dont want to turn this into the Kobe vs Jordan thread. Kobe is Kobe, Jordan is Jordan. I hope Nash isnt hurt too seriously. This is gonna take some time, but i think they should run a couple pick and rolls now and again. I know it will take time to gel, I watched my heat go thru that a few years ago. They still should win a few games just on talent alone though. I dont know what is missing, but something is. Maybe once all healthy they will get it going.

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
His airness is an asshole. Great guy that I grew up idolizing but he doesnt give back to the game. What was the last all star game he attended? Or last time he was on TNT? Or late night shows? I see Bird and Magic all the time. So there you go hater.:crackup:
Pay no Attention to Zig he is a Big Time Laker Hater and a Band Wagoner to boot anyone that can win a Championship he will join your team he does this every year. :lol:

How much did you have to pay?.......or did Kobe loan you some cash? :dontknow:

·
Registered
578 Posts
Hopefully the kings can start to pull stuff together a little better this year. We will see how things go but I don't have especially high hopes.

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I dont want to turn this into the Kobe vs Jordan thread. Kobe is Kobe, Jordan is Jordan. I hope Nash isnt hurt too seriously. This is gonna take some time, but i think they should run a couple pick and rolls now and again. I know it will take time to gel, I watched my heat go thru that a few years ago. They still should win a few games just on talent alone though. I dont know what is missing, but something is. Maybe once all healthy they will get it going.
Teeks I know we disagree on many things but this post right here shows we are more alike than you want to admit I agree with all you just said. :thumbsup:

We just have to stop Zig from turning this into a Jordan vs Kobe thread that would be nice this year if we can. :wink:

Bloo

·
The Movie Goer!
6,853 Posts
Don't get me started on assholes! Ya girl Kisha Bryant is the BIGGEST of them all! Jordan doesn't hold a candle to him in that dept! On that note I'm GONE! I wasn't gonna even post in here but I couldn't resist pokin my head in to see what blasphemy was being spewed out? I would love to stay an talk NBA with you guys but there's too many ultra sensitive an emotional Faker fans in here who can't handle a lil bit of old fashioned shit talkin. :heyyou: See ya when I see! :hello:

·
The Movie Goer!
6,853 Posts
Oh an one more thing Fakers are 0-3!!!!! Such a beautiful start to the season!!:crackup:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts