Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
910 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yupp, couldn't let her sit all by herself in the garage...
So I bought her a little friend yesterday....

It's at KX 250F -04...

"Yes, I like! High five.... "

Attachments

·
Registered
229 Posts
Dang bro! Where do you live that you have to chain your bike up inside your own garage...LOL. I gave up dirt bike riding because unlike superbikes I don't respect them and often end up on my ass and in pain. They sure are fun though. Congrats on the new addition.

·
Registered
2,091 Posts
Whats the story behind all the chains?

·
Registered
910 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
gixxxer351 said:
Dang bro! Where do you live that you have to chain your bike up inside your own garage...
There have been som dirtbikes stolen around here lately, and mine isn't insured yet. Would suck bigtime if some looser stole it before I could insure it..

I mainly bought it to get some good off-season training over the winter.

I rode it for the first time yesterday. Damn it was fun! LOL
I can't wait for the lakes to freeze up over here, and smack the spiked tyres on it and do some serious ridin... :thumbsup:

·
Registered
32 Posts
St. Louis

lesleybrownjr said:
I"ll bet he lives in Atlanta!!LOL........ride safe.....Les
Uh, no, probably in St. Louis. It has taken the prize for most dangerous city in U.S.

·
Registered
616 Posts
Nice bike! Staying true to the Kawi! I am about to get a couple for my family I can't decide what to get. I like the KTM's new enduro bikes that are street legal! My wife wants a Yami or a Suzui dual sport. One of my grils has a Yami ttr125 and loves it. Made us all get the off road fever!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts