Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 77 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
are yall runnin the 8th or the quarter and were did yall get that c/f bodywork mean bike btw

·
REPOST Enforcement Mod
14,756 Posts
your missing a disc on the front.
:+1:

And the fork is backwards on the side you do have. Who mounts the caliper forward of the fork leg??? :dontknow:

·
Registered
2,616 Posts
:+1:

And the fork is backwards on the side you do have. Who mounts the caliper forward of the fork leg??? :dontknow:
I'm guessing it's a clearance issue, or an attempt to put as much weight on the front as possible. Fucking sick BTW!:thumbsup:

·
Registered
531 Posts
That thing looks insane!!! Nice work!!!

·
Registered
272 Posts
Yea its made from Chrome molly

The bike looks nice....But my well trained, schooled and experienced engineering eye assures me that the swingarm needs gussetting. It is not strong enough. It will have a very low natural frequency and you will be losing traction at best, and have a catastrophic buckling failure at worst.

All the damping in the shock with that swingarm design is irrelevant. what you have made is a leaf spring attached to the rear wheel.

Triangular gussetting with a 6" high point around mid way down the swingarm would fix your resonance/traction problem that you don't realize you have yet.

1 - 20 of 77 Posts