Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I will add more pics of it later tonight or tomorrow when I have a chance to take them and I will write an initial impressions gear review after this weekend at Gingerman Raceway. I was too eager to not show you until then. It matches my bike SO WELL!

:grin2:

Attachments

·
Chairman of the Board
16,008 Posts
Super sweet customs! Congrats man! Hope you never ever need them and many races are won while wearing them.
:thumbsup:

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Super sweet customs! Congrats man! Hope you never ever need them and many races are won while wearing them.
:thumbsup:
I hope the same. my initial impressions are pretty good but the forearm protection seems to be lacking. I'm riding in them this weekend and, if it doesn't feel like enough, I'm going to be putting in some sas-tec elbow through forearm pieces used in Scorpion's race suits.

Yeah those leathers look really nice, and they match your bike really well too.
Thanks man! I thought so too! I'm really happy with the way everything turned out looking, both the bike and the suit.

·
Squid wannabe
6,073 Posts
Looks sweet! Seems to fit great also.
Will you be at BHF at the end of the month?

·
Registered
771 Posts
Looks Good is it custom fit? rough cost? how long order to arrival?
after seeing the guy on STT with the bleeding logos I had written off comet.
We couldn't make trackfest have a good time the surface rocks.
will you be a grattan the 28-30 would like to see it in person.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Très chic! :notworthy:

Certainly you will be the grid girls darling! :x
One can only hope! I'm taking umbrella girl applications ;)

Looks Good is it custom fit? rough cost? how long order to arrival?
after seeing the guy on STT with the bleeding logos I had written off comet.
We couldn't make trackfest have a good time the surface rocks.
will you be a grattan the 28-30 would like to see it in person.
Yep, custom fit custom logos. It runs around.... $1100? It took a very long time to arrive (~2 months). As for the bleeding logos, I'm not optimistic. I will keep you updated but I wore the suit this weekend and can tell that the screen printing process they use isn't going to last long. I plan on doing a few track days and racing in it then writing a review of the condition afterwards rather than my initial plan to do a ride review after trackfest. I also plan to, against my better judgement, clean the suit (because I should be able to clean my white suit) with leather cleaner and see what happens. Worst case scenario I take it to someone else to re-make my logos.

Trackfest was a BLAST! You missed out! I will be racing CCS at BlackHawk that weekend. Are you planning to do any BlackHawk days?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts