Hillbillie Mod
20,155 Posts
Slims10R said:
Too many questions for me.
Slims you're such a ninny! :1848:

·
Currently Clueless
1,516 Posts
Hill only a true squid would sit down and check to see if he is a true squid a real rider already knows hes a real rider.

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
Slims10R said:
Hill only a true squid would sit down and check to see if he is a true squid a real rider already knows hes a real rider.
Damn... I'm a squid. :crackup: Thx Hill. Now I gota laugh at my self....:headshake

·
Hillbillie Mod
20,155 Posts
So far, 13282 people (including you) have responded to this Squid Test Survey and have been tabulated. Of those responses, the average grade is 53. Your grade was 66 (from 0 to 100), and 0 out of the 115 questions were left un-answered. The average number of questions answered in this test is 47.

A higher grade indicates a stronger sense of common decency, and a lower grade is an indication of conspicuous squidliness and general disregard for civilized society. Your score indicates that you are a buffoon who doesn't take motorcycling nearly serious enough.

·
Registered
2,644 Posts
76 here

·
Registered
293 Posts
"The reason you drill your own brake rotors is:
[a] To reduce the brake friction area so brake pads last longer.
So you can look as cool as the rest of the guys in the drive-in!
[c] To remove weight from the front of the bike, so you can wheelie better"

Yeah, just the other day, I was saying"I need to drill my own rotors, to reduce the friction area so my brakes last longer." What kinda stupid-ass squidly questions are these? It sounds like it was a squid who put these questions together! They just get worse from there. And to think that pinning a Harley calendar on my wall makes me less of a squid than a calandar featuring atractive models is retarded!

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
Dang.. if like I got a 47 would youz all stop riding with me? Hey wait, besides Kahoo, non of ya do..

1 - 20 of 23 Posts