Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
700 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So, today we did a HP shootout for a local dealer. Ran the bike again.

170.2 = Bone Stock
177.4 = With Woolich only with de-restrictions
184.8 = Today: Yosh 3/4 system (no other changes, not even mapped for the pipe yet)

Once I get the BMC filter, I will run the data logger for the Woolich system, and create a custom map. I know she is running lean now.

BTW, that Cable adapter from Graves to connect the OBD II scanner was great for clearing the codes without digging out the Woolich stuff at the Shootout!

Attachments

·
Registered
123 Posts
Great to see, thanks for sharing, I am also putting a Yosh, flash, smog plate blocks on mine tomorrow then dialed in on the dyno as well . Mine did 169.93 stock on dyno so nice to see the consistency !

·
OMG Look at that squid!!
2,595 Posts
You are running the base map from Woolich currently? I've been hoping to get a tuned map to load into the Woolich for a starting point.

·
OMG Look at that squid!!
2,595 Posts
Yes, base map only!
I had read in another thread that a guys bike ran like crap with the base map. That's why I was asking. He was looking for a tuned map as well. Thanks for the quick response!

·
Registered
700 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I had read in another thread that a guys bike ran like crap with the base map. That's why I was asking. He was looking for a tuned map as well. Thanks for the quick response!
I am certainly running lean with the base map and Yosh system. I will get a custom map done as soon as my BMC Filter comes in.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts