Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
1,755 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
***More videos and pictures throughout the thread***

ok guys I finally got time to post pictures of the new bike nothing looks the same as very one else with a stock black 2011 zx10 except this one is mine :mrgreen:. sorry the pictures are at night I will get better ones later and maybe get the go pro out although I'm going to be strict about not going crazy in the 600 mile break in period. So far I've been pretty good :badteeth:. Might not do to much video of riding because it will just be boring as hell for the next few weeks. but maybe i can get the wife to get on it for some picture :mrgreen:.

sorry if the pictures are too big...

:eek:ccasion1

·
Registered
1,755 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
1,755 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Dont mess wit White Ninja
5,932 Posts
Looks sick man& congrats! These bikes are growing on me but I have to wait & seen 12's schemes!

·
Team Green Baby!
2013 MV Agusta Brutale 1090RR
1,519 Posts
Very nice. I'm kinda mad now because I could gotten a gen4 for 11,999 plus tax if I waited longer but I didn't want to make any payments either. O well. Maybe next year. Congrats though!

·
Registered
55 Posts
Not trying to start a flame war here, and Nam3less this isn't anything personal; it's just the point that i've chosen to share my thoughts.

I don't see what's so hot about the 2011 other than the tech. I cannot connect with the styling by any stretch of the imagination. I still greatly prefer the 09-10 versions, and even more so the Gen 2's. The tech is pretty great, but for a street rider i prefer the aesthetics of the Gen 2 and 3's much more.

·
Registered
763 Posts
Not trying to start a flame war here, and Nam3less this isn't anything personal; it's just the point that i've chosen to share my thoughts.

I don't see what's so hot about the 2011 other than the tech. I cannot connect with the styling by any stretch of the imagination. I still greatly prefer the 09-10 versions, and even more so the Gen 2's. The tech is pretty great, but for a street rider i prefer the aesthetics of the Gen 2 and 3's much more.
Have you ridden a Gen 4 on the streets?

·
Registered
1,755 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

Everyone has there cup of tea. I can see how some people wouldn't like this one and this is my first liter bike. I know plenty of people that don't think the Gen 4's are any good until they see one in person and/ or ride one. Then they change there minds. When I first saw it I didn't think it was that great either but I have to say I'm amazed at this bike. But that isn't much coming from me considering the last bike I had was a 2006 636 but I still love it and thats what matters. :eek:ccasion1

·
Registered
585 Posts
Just got back from a 2 hr joy ride on mine after the exhaust and PCV intall. JESUS, does this thing start pulling after about 900 miles! This bike just keeps getting stronger and stronger! I love it

·
Registered
1,764 Posts

I thought the same thing until I saw the bike in person.... 100% changed my opinion.

Nameless, forget about the break in, run the pies out of it. Your bike will thank you in the end. I'm a firm believer of riding the piss out of them from the beginning. I have seen dyno results to back my theory.

·
Registered
1,755 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Way to thread jack....
I don't mind

thank you everyone. trust me I will have the 600 mile break in done by tuesday. Then I will be going all out. I just got my tech spec thank pads in today. :mrgreen:

1 - 20 of 57 Posts