Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
599 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Three men are waiting at the gates to heaven, and St. Peter says that he only has space for one. "Whoever died the most tragic death," he says, "will enter."
The first man says, "That must be me!
"I came home early one night to catch my wife - I was sure she was having an affair. I arrived home and I could smell his aftershave! There were clothes strewn across the lounge... in the hallway... the bedroom... and there's my wife, with this innocent come-hither look on her face. Well, I looked everywhere! I looked in the cupboard. I looked in the closet. I looked behind the curtain. Finally, I found him; hanging on to the edge of our 8th floor balcony by his fingertips! I was so angry, I stamped on them, and he fell 8 stories to the ground below. When I looked over the railing I saw that by a miracle he'd fallen into a bush. He was still alive! So I found the heaviest thing I could. I went to the kitchen and pushed the fridge onto the balcony. It fell 8 stories, hit the guy on the head, and killed him.
"Then I realised what I had done... I'd taken a human life. In remorse, I killed myself. And that's how I died."
St. Peter says, "That's very tragic!" and turns to the second man. "How did you die?"
"It was an accident," the second man says. "I was standing on my 9th floor balcony one morning, doing my exercises, and I leant on the rail to stretch. The rail gave way! I found myself falling, but I managed to grab onto the balcony below. Next thing I know this guy is jumping on my fingertips! And I fell 8 stories to the ground below. But... a miracle! I landed in a bush and survived! I was in pain, but so happy... I was just praising God when some bastard chucked a fridge from the balcony 8 stories above, which landed on my head! And that's how I died."
"That's very tragic!" says St. Peter, and turns to the 3rd guy. "How did you die?"
"Picture this," the 3rd guy says. "You're hiding, naked, in a fridge..."

·
Registered
335 Posts
Haha!!

·
Gen2 Ripper
4,867 Posts
Pretty good!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts