Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Shorty's Performance
8,860 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What If I told you The Celtics will knock out the miami heat in the eastern conference finals and the lakers beat the celtics again in the championship finals!! :lol:

·
Chickenstrip Eater
4,075 Posts
Ninny, Bloo is gonna bust yer nuts. Either way, I predict the Chiefs in the play offs, er Stanley Cup.

·
Registered
2,823 Posts
I would say its possible, both are going to be very good teams. Lakers wont be in the finals though, i have a sense Kobe is gonna blow out a knee this year. Lakers will be the 7th seed and knocked out first round.

·
Registered
2,823 Posts
I know, i just posted that Kobe thing to rile up Bloo, i would never wish an injury to anyone, even my most hated enemy (which Kobe is close too lol). I dont know about the Heat this year, but i think they will get one soon enough. Lot of good teams this year again, and a lot can happen, its a long season.

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
All pressure is on the Heat...if they don't make it to the Finals and win, this blockbuster deal will be considered a BUST!!

·
Registered
3,766 Posts
i think the heat has a good chance if they can play together. but the only teams i see standin in there way to makin to the championship finals is the magic & celtics :mrgreen:

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
ooooops I totally messed up! :lol: Bloo help me out and move this thread where it belongs :badteeth:
No problem bud....moving to the Right section from General Motorcycle to the Out House.....not even an Infraction given out......I know hey bloo, why not give an Infraction for posting in the wrong section you give me one all the time when I do .....answer he rides a Kawi in under 9s and a Lakers Fan. :wink::lol:

I would say its possible, both are going to be very good teams. Lakers wont be in the finals though, i have a sense Kobe is gonna blow out a knee this year. Lakers will be the 7th seed and knocked out first round.
I bet most that are not Lakers Fans are hoping this comes true....and that is understandable. :wink: :heyyou:

you're wrong and Miami Heat for the win if not this year surely the next but :+1: on blue doing his thing.
I will as usual not so sure about the Heat Winning though for top prize. :wink:

Teeks;1535012[COLOR=Red said:
]I know, i just posted that Kobe thing to rile up Bloo,[/color] i would never wish an injury to anyone, even my most hated enemy (which Kobe is close too lol). I dont know about the Heat this year, but i think they will get one soon enough. Lot of good teams this year again, and a lot can happen, its a long season.
Hard to rile me up when it comes to the Lakers.....they are after all 2 Time World Champs. :heyyou:

All pressure is on the Heat...if they don't make it to the Finals and win, this blockbuster deal will be considered a BUST!!
:iamwithst

The Celtics have a great team including the bench thats something the miami heat dont have!
:+1:

·
Shorty's Performance
8,860 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
No problem bud....moving to the Right section from General Motorcycle to the Out House.....not even an Infraction given out......I know hey bloo, why not give an Infraction for posting in the wrong section you give me one all the time when I do .....answer he rides a Kawi in under 9s and a Lakers Fan. :wink::lol:
Thank you bloo!! :eek:ccasion1

1 - 20 of 21 Posts