Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
He baught a part off me and I shipped it the 15th, should have been there by the 20th but Canada post fucked up now the package is who knows where. yesterday he tells me he did not receive it so he automatically starts saying he's going to put a claim through paypal withought working with me first, I told him I put it through Canada post and will take 10 days for an answer and if it's lost I insured it and will pay him in full. More bullshit from him. I go to send money to another member , fucking pos made a claim now the account is frozen and it's not even mine. Looks like he made the claim first then contacted me.fortunately ive saved all convo for proof he made no attempt to contact me before making the claim and paypal will side with me, hopefully this jackass doesint get a penny

·
Registered
4,603 Posts
He baught a part off me and I shipped it the 15th, should have been there by the 20th but Canada post fucked up now the package is who knows where. yesterday he tells me he did not receive it so he automatically starts saying he's going to put a claim through paypal withought working with me first, I told him I put it through Canada post and will take 10 days for an answer and if it's lost I insured it and will pay him in full. More bullshit from him. I go to send money to another member , fucking pos made a claim now the account is frozen and it's not even mine. Looks like he made the claim first then contacted me.fortunately ive saved all convo for proof he made no attempt to contact me before making the claim and paypal will side with me, hopefully this jackass doesint get a penny
Screen name

·
Registered
14 Posts
Actually I contacted you first and you told me( what do you want me to do) instead of giving me some info on what you were going to do about it and now I'm the bad guy. Ok

·
Registered
4,603 Posts
Actually I contacted you first and you told me( what do you want me to do) instead of giving me some info on what you were going to do about it and now I'm the bad guy. Ok
How much money are we talking about?

What was the part?

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Quote:
Originally Posted by ninja10kid
Quote:
Originally Posted by short
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by short
Quote:
don't know what to tell you, should have been 3-4 days. usps is showing its still processing in Chicago

Ok so I guess its my problem..ok got it thanks for the help ill stsrt the claim through paypal.
claim through paypal?? I don't see what that has to do with shipping. I already put a claim through Canada post will take 10 days for them to look into it. If it's lost it's insured I will get my money and refund you in full.
Ya claim through PayPal to ensure I get my money back. It would of been nice to no what you were doing about it instead of
(I don't know what to tell you) to me that just sounds like tough shit.
Cool your shit bud. your item is late, I have the same information you do what DO you want me to tell you... be a man, no ones running away with your petty cash.
Ok. .... key board tough guy

·
Registered
4,603 Posts
Ninja you're not out anything.

I'd be upset too.

short seems lay back and you're fired up.

If you're the seller you have the greater responsibility. You have more to lose. No more customers. Buyers can shop around.

It's public now...

"Start over"

·
REPOST Enforcement Mod
14,355 Posts
OK, let me see if I got this straight...

Seller (ninja10kid) sent a part internationally, buyer (short) doesn't get it immediately and reaches out to seller (ninja10kid) for some info. Seller (ninja10kid) doesn't have the info since it's international and offers no help. Buyer (short) gets irritated and files a PayPal dispute which freezes the seller's account due to the investigation. That about right?

So, it seems to me like this wasn't really handled right on either end. The buyer should expect that international stuff takes longer in transit and that tracking numbers don't always update properly. It's been 2 weeks. So unless there was blatant disregard for the shipping info, it's too early to file a PP dispute IMO.

Seller has the responsibility to prove the item was shipped properly and also to provide as much tracking information as possible. Was this done properly? Does buyer have tracking information to see where the part is hung up?

Let's handle this like adults and cut out the petty name calling or this thread will get locked down. Shit happens. Let's get the details out there and handle this professionally.

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
he had tracking number from the start

cx497130421ca

Anyways, I spoke my mind about this individual and as you see tried to handle it like an adult until he went full on asshole. Out

·
Chairman of the Board
16,056 Posts
Im not sure how much of a pissing contest is going to be allowed here guys. Thats probably going to be up to a more experienced mod than me. I would suggest a deep breath, an exchange of numbers and a phone call to work towards resolution. As a side note, I shipped an item to the maritimes there in Canada on December 15th and it just arrived last Thursday. This epic winter storm has things slowed WAY down.

*Edit, thank you SkyDork.

·
REPOST Enforcement Mod
14,355 Posts
No, he had tracking number from the start

cx497130421ca

Anyways, I spoke my mind about this individual. Out
Yeah, I get it. I'd be pissed too. Nothing wrong with that and nothing wrong with alerting other members about it. Let's just try to stick with the facts and not that name calling. :icon_cool:

It would help if you offered more info though. That tracking number is for what service? USPS, FedEx, Royal Mounted Mail Service, Jimmy John's Fast Package Delivery, etc, etc.....

·
Registered
694 Posts
ive check canada post and it says it has been shipped 15.. 2 week is not unusual ... and when its international there is no way to know when it will be there.. butfor some reason it write delivery date the 20 .. I would call but because there is probably a problem... maybe its stuck at the custom which happen sometime..

·
Registered
330 Posts
I've had things come up from the US in as little as 5 days and as much as 20. The hand-off between Canada Post and USPS doesn't seem consistent.

Hope you get it worked out guys. I've had nothing but positive experiences buying and selling here.

·
Registered
4,603 Posts
Royal Mounted Mail Service, Jimmy John's Fast Package Delivery, etc, etc.....
That's hysterical especially now that I'm having a beer lmaof!!!

Op hope you guys get this right... Seems like it's hung up in customs..

Sky you're a riot!!!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts