Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
The Movie Goer!
6,849 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Anybody catch this series? Itz amazing! I love it! Just makes you say wow at how complex the human body an mind is.

·
The Movie Goer!
6,849 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It is!! I'm watchin it right now! When did this series debut? Or is it old?:dontknow:

·
Registered
2,080 Posts
It's great in that it tells about the body and how it works...but they always throw in the "millions of years of evolution" in there. They treat it like human evolution is a fact when it is still theorized. :headshake

But, yes, an overall good series.

It is!! I'm watchin it right now! When did this series debut? Or is it old?:dontknow:
Only 4 episodes...Strength, Sight, Sensation, and Brain Power.

Human Body - Pushing the Limits

·
Registered
2,528 Posts
Yeah i caught a little bit of it last night...man that was crazy.

Real solid.

Might have to start watching it more often.

One of those educational type shows where learn a bunch of stuff but really dont' realize it cause you're so fascinated.

·
Retired post whore
8,463 Posts
I missed the strength episode last night but I did catch the sight rerun - great series. Very informative and the images of the how the body systems are first rate.

·
The Movie Goer!
6,849 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Man I got locked into it last nite! I couldn't stop watchin. I think I was up to almost 3am glued to the screen fascination level on high! I hope they make this a regular series, b/c I will be glued to it! Just like I'm glued to "The Universe" series every tues. @ 9pm! Did you guys see the graphics? I felt like I was watchin the first Hallow Man.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts