Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
the guy on the corner car lot has had this 05 10 in green since chrismas -11 mos. and was holding out for $6500 it has 5,200 miles on it and i had tried over and over to buy it for what it was worth ...to day he tells me its $4999 and i offered him that 10 times in the past ..it needs a battery and the frt. tire is cupped and gone \,the back is 50% gone and hard as a rock ....to bad i really wanted that bike but now i have a deposit on the 2010 bmw s-1000rr

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
Good, as much as I love the 10r, I would stick it to that dealer. If he didnt want to sell it for what he was being offered then, no biggie, but you shouldnt pay that now. Besides, that beemer looks awesome.

·
Guilty by association
8,751 Posts
yea man, you tried and now you have moved on (to better things IMO). That guy is kinda crazy asking that price anyway, he must have compared prices after wondering why it wouldnt sell for a year.

·
ZX-10R enthusiast
6,556 Posts
Oh well man, you really would have enjoyed it but I'm sure you will be lovin the RR.

·
Team Green Baby!
2013 MV Agusta Brutale 1090RR
1,519 Posts
Snooze you lose as the saying goes! You gotta post up some pics of the bimmer when you get it and let us know what you think!

·
Registered
45 Posts
I had the same thing happen to me. Guy was trying to sell his 06 all summer for $5400. Couldn't find a buy until I contacted him. All of a sudden he wants $5600!! Glad I didn't get it cause I found one for 5k with less miles.

·
Banned
307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
motorsport tri-color paint and gear shift assist ...no DTC or ABS..its OTD $17233....$12,000 down and 48 mos of $119 / 4.75%

1 - 10 of 10 Posts