Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
657 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone thought about trying to setup a meet for all of us at the dragon??

Each year there is always a big get together for different groups... the largest i have personally seen, was the v-max guys... there is like 250 of them lol, its crazy

So how about it guys/gals... should we try and set up a mid/end of summer 10r get together?

·
Blitzkrieg
4,473 Posts
have'net really heard anything for this year. but if you bring those 2 girsl in your avatar with you.....count me in! :badteeth:

·
I really need to get out of the house
13,309 Posts
have'net really heard anything for this year. but if you bring those 2 girsl in your avatar with you.....count me in! :badteeth:

If you bring your wife Im not sure she would like that:headshake:lol:

There are a few of us plannin from here to go to the NewHampshire rally....how much further is the Gap?

·
Registered
771 Posts

There are a few of us plannin from here to go to the NewHampshire rally....how much further is the Gap?

Deals gap aka the dragon is just south of Knoxville ten on the tenn and NC line.
I ride in that area a few times a year. SO I am in.

·
Chairman of the Board
16,056 Posts

Just a guess but I would say arounf 500 more miles south red.

·
Registered
657 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i think for a bunch of us Canadian guys, or norther US folk... that on the way down, a bunch of us can pick up others... to make the trip a lil easier for ppl.... but im sure once we get the ball rolling, it would/could turn out to be an amazing event

also i dont want to hear ppl complain its far.... its a 15 hour drive for me...

·
13,309 Posts
i think for a bunch of us Canadian guys, or norther US folk... that on the way down, a bunch of us can pick up others... to make the trip a lil easier for ppl.... but im sure once we get the ball rolling, it would/could turn out to be an amazing event

also i dont want to hear ppl complain its far.... its a 15 hour drive for me...
Where are you in Canada?

·
13,309 Posts
North of Toronto.... and u?

Maritimes

There's about 6 of us now plannin on doin the rally in NH, which I have heard is a great time, so excited about goin. Im hopin we get more the closer it comes to the time of goin. Have you ever gone to that rally?

·
Registered
771 Posts
Currently I am in west Michigan its 12 hours 700 miles each way and I road it on my bike 3 times last year.
But my fiancée is here in Ashe ville NC.
where the info on the NH event

·
Blitzkrieg
4,473 Posts
I'm about 2.5 hours away, keep us posted on a date. I would be interested if the timing is right.

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
I went last year with a few guys, it was a lpt of fun. I'm down to go again, there are way better roads than the dragon out there too. Set something up and ill mark it off on the calendar. I'm going to trailer the track bike out and ride it there.

·
Registered
341 Posts
Currently I am in west Michigan its 12 hours 700 miles each way and I road it on my bike 3 times last year.
But my fiancée is here in Ashe ville NC.
where the info on the NH event
:thumbsup: :+1: for west Michigan.

My dad, a buddie, and I are planning on a trip down there this summer sometime in July or August. That would be sweet if we could meet up with some more Kawa Powa!

·
Registered
2,653 Posts
I'm 3 hours away, so I'm in!

·
Registered
414 Posts
I'm in Atlanta, I'm down.

·
Registered
264 Posts
I go there every year either the 2nd or 3rd week of May on my way from FL to NY. If anyone wants to meet then just let me know.

·
Registered
1,669 Posts
ive never been yet so this is definately on my 2012 todo list! Ill talk with a couple guys I ride with here in fl and see what their plans are for a dragon run this yr! Ill keep checking this thread and updating as needed!

1 - 20 of 34 Posts