Registered
499 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Feed bag

http://www.theonion.com/content/video/new_wearable_feedbags_let

This is just way way too sad :headshake

Too busy to eat? Try this bag on for size

By Stephanie Small

In today's hurry-up world, who doesn't eat on the run? We drive, talk on the phone, catch up on e-mail, and do almost any other task while trying to consume a meal. Multitaskers take note: genius inventors have made eating even less of a hassle. Introducing … the fast-food feedbag!

To allow hands-free eating of your favorite fast-food meals, just slip the device over your ears and enjoy a pouch that blends your favorite menu choices together into an easy-to-eat mixture. For an extra 50 cents, you can throw in a beverage — literally. So stop by a participating Taco Bell, KFC, or Pizza Hut, grab a feedbag, and get busy! Play the video

·
Still here
9,059 Posts
Dude, it's the Onion, it's a joke. A pretty funny one too.

That is how we thought of the Big Gulp drinks at one time too though. So the sad thing is that some people would probably use it.

·
Registered
499 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thought so but how people are anymore I couldn't doubt it.

·
Still here
9,059 Posts
Great paradoy of today's life though.

The woman on the phone with the feedbag, the drive by feedings and family trough.

I liked when the kid found his happy meal toy in the feedbag, covered in food.

KFC did do that bowl thing that was about as appealing as the bag, so the onion just took the next step.

On the other hand, I'm waiting on the Jetson's style meals. One pill...mmmm steak.

Usually eating is just like having to put gas in the bike or car, something I have to do more than something I want to do.
I think because it always pulled me away from riding my bmx or motorcycle as a kid.
"Stop and eat lunch, don't swim for 30 mins after eating, be home for dinner...that kind of thing."
Plus our food is mostly garbage anyway, I can only eat so much (hormone filled) grilled chicken. And that is a healthier choice meal.

And that is my healthier choice.

·
inappropriate
7,728 Posts
"Sometimes i dont feel like moving my arms, so this way you can have it close to your face by your mouth so you dont have to pick anything up"- Jason Womak as he displays a face full of food

personally im looking forward to the feed hoses

·
Still here
9,059 Posts
Was it Steve Martin? with the routine about all McDonalds food coming from one vat and being dispensed into different packages. And then the packaging coming from the vat too.

Or maybe early Chris Rock?

·
Still here
9,059 Posts
"Sometimes i dont feel like moving my arms, so this way you can have it close to your face by your mouth so you dont have to pick anything up"- Jason Womak as he displays a face full of food

personally im looking forward to the feed hoses
When they get to the fajita suppository and coke enema, that will be too far though.
Oh and South Park kind of did that one already anyway.

·
Still here
9,059 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts