Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 84 Posts

·
Registered
409 Posts
didnt vote. both candidates suck. neither one gives a shit about me. im not super rich. im not super poor. i get fucked no matter whose in control.

·
The Pace
6,931 Posts
Kook Gore had the popular but little bush stole FL and OH electoral. Remember Diebald, or however you spell it? Obama messed up when he failed to get us immediately outta Iraq and Afghan. The he starts again with Libya. So many are so fed up with the constant waste of taxpayer dollars with constant wars under the excuse of 'terrorists' YET we have open borders that allow MILLIONS o'terrorists, drug runners, gun runners, and everything else to freely cross with arms wide open! Then Obama's insurance tax and the constant bail outs of big corps! Taxpayers have had it with the entire corp welfare system.

Romney is a total buffoon. If he wins we'll be bombing Iran by next summer!

This may have to go to the House if electoral votes don't add up.

·
The Pace
6,931 Posts
didnt vote. both candidates suck. neither one gives a shit about me. im not super rich. im not super poor. i get fucked no matter whose in control.
hey, Rosanne Bar was on the ballot! The gulag party, if I recall. Guess they'll all gulag these days!

·
Registered
471 Posts
Neither one was worth a shit, but Romney was figured to make our life better working in the oilfields. Ill be changing careers by this time next year, and my kids will be wearin handmedowns again. I ain't sellin the bike though.

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com App

·
BigCat for Prez!
7,229 Posts
"A democracy cannot exist as a permanent form of government. It can only exist until the voters discover that they can vote themselves largesse from the public treasury. From that moment on, the majority always votes for the candidates promising the most benefits from the public treasury with the result that a democracy always collapses over loose fiscal policy, always followed by a dictatorship. The average age of the world’s greatest civilizations has been 200 years." Alexander Fraser Tytler (1747–1813).

·
Boomer Sooner!
2,337 Posts
Yup. Shit. Guess us oilfield guys are pretty screwed. I hear Indonesia is nice this time of year..........

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com App
Yep, Sitting out here on the rig right now. No one out here is happy. Hopefully i can find something that pays similar so i can keep paying my mortgage.......

But i definately wont be selling the bike either!!!

·
Chairman of the Board
16,019 Posts
"A democracy cannot exist as a permanent form of government. It can only exist until the voters discover that they can vote themselves largesse from the public treasury. From that moment on, the majority always votes for the candidates promising the most benefits from the public treasury with the result that a democracy always collapses over loose fiscal policy, always followed by a dictatorship. The average age of the world’s greatest civilizations has been 200 years." Alexander Fraser Tytler (1747–1813).
Welcome to America circa 2008-2016. I hate what has happened but I must learn to live with it.

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
We are fucked till the end,,, from this day forward it will be impossible to defeat the entitlement class as they grow to suck the life from working people to the destruction of this failed country.

·
Chairman of the Board
16,019 Posts
We are fucked till the end,,, from this day forward it will be impossible to defeat the entitlement class as they grow to suck the life from working people to the destruction of this failed country.
I believe your statement to be 100% accurate. So with the crime rate too high in Mexico, whats Canada like?

·
Registered
378 Posts
The people have spoken! Now its time to put all you guys hate aside and make everything better for our nation

·
Boomer Sooner!
2,337 Posts
The people have spoken! Now its time to put all you guys hate aside and make everything better for our nation
The only people who are going to feel like the nation is getting better is the lower class people. That's what's wrong with the Democratic Party. They support the useless people who do nothing but drain the economy. And Obama is against the oil pipeline which would keep me and several thousands of other people employed, and employ several thousand more to build it. So you can think everything is getting better, but in 4 years, we will just be more in debt, and unemployment will be at an all time high. Not because there are no jobs, but because people are realizing they can get fired from their jobs and the gov will still give them enough to live on, so why work? Just wait. You'll see.

1 - 20 of 84 Posts