Registered
2,261 Posts
Freedom for oppressed people is priceless

·
Registered
11,624 Posts
:headshake
And their point is....?

All lofty ideal and goals (except maybe the big dig which was plagued by corruption).
My question to the Boston Globe is this:
How much would that 456 billion be worth to them when a nuke goes off in downtown Boston?

·
Registered
746 Posts
This kind of comparison may be interesting, but it's useless because that kind of money is NEVER spent on those kinds of projects (feed the hungry, house the poor). It is another attempt by a liberal rag to get its turn on bashing the current non-Democrat administration. Look, those are all great ideas and I'm all for it, but if it was such a high priority for the bleeding heart liberals, why haven't they done it already?

·
Banned
1,052 Posts
Actually we've spent hundreds of billions over the course of history to feed the hungry and house the poor. Surprise, surprise, there are still people that are hungry and without homes. Throwing money at Liberal causes rarely if ever solves anything, but it sure makes them feel better.:jerkit:

Give a man a fish, he eats for a day. Teach a man to fish, he eats for a lifetime.

This kind of comparison may be interesting, but it's useless because that kind of money is NEVER spent on those kinds of projects (feed the hungry, house the poor). It is another attempt by a liberal rag to get its turn on bashing the current non-Democrat administration. Look, those are all great ideas and I'm all for it, but if it was such a high priority for the bleeding heart liberals, why haven't they done it already?

·
Registered
11,624 Posts
Actually we've spent hundreds of billions over the course of history to feed the hungry and house the poor. Surprise, surprise, there are still people that are hungry and without homes. Throwing money at Liberal causes rarely if ever solves anything, but it sure makes them feel better.:jerkit:

Give a man a fish, he eats for a day. Teach a man to fish, he eats for a lifetime.

:thumbsup:

Let's "run the numbers"

War on Terror:

War on Poverty:

Hum, looks to me like the War on Terror is a bargain!

·
Registered
131 Posts
Freedom for oppressed people is priceless
:+1: Agreed. If I remember correctly, it wasn't American soldiers ripping down Saddam's statue...they just gave the Iraqi people the freedom to do so.

Plus, as someone else stated, what would the cost of another 9/11 be?

·
Registered
707 Posts
and for the last fucking time, Saddam had nothing to do with fucking 9/11

even the mofo President admitted it, so get with the fucking program and think for yourself for once, you ignorant fucktards

·
Banned
1,052 Posts
I know that you are a complete and total imbecile from other posts you've subjected us to, so this gem isn't too surprising to me. That being said, please tell us who it was that said Saddam was responsible for 9/11 in this thread?:heyyou:

The answer would be.... NOBODY, you "fucktard". :bitchslap

Get a life, and get lost.

·
Registered
2,292 Posts
and for the last fucking time, Saddam had nothing to do with fucking 9/11

even the mofo President admitted it, so get with the fucking program and think for yourself for once, you ignorant fucktards
yea, uh, no one said that. but thanks for being polite about it.:thefinger

·
Registered
707 Posts
I know that you are a complete and total imbecile from other posts you've subjected us to, so this gem isn't too surprising to me. That being said, please tell us who it was that said Saddam was responsible for 9/11 in this thread?:heyyou:

The answer would be.... NOBODY, you "fucktard". :bitchslap

Get a life, and get lost.

I knew you were going to post on in here so preemted you, and yes I was referring to you when I use the word fucktard fu2: :thefinger :thefinger :thefinger :thefinger :thefinger :thefinger :thefinger :thefinger :thefinger

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
Nobody mentioned Saddam....:dontknow:

We didn't go there because of 9/11, that was Afghanistan.....

Saddam is evil, Reguardless of what you may say to me (CMG), I know alot about him and his evil ways.... Descendants from the nazi party put him in power and Saddam was alot worse than Hitler ever was..... It is good what we are doing....

He says it changed his mind about the war in Iraq. Prior to seeing Saddam's legacy of brutality firsthand, he thought a peaceful resolution to the Iraq crisis had been possible, but after seeing the evidence he had a change of heart. He describes why:

"You come away from these fields and torture chambers – the senselessness of it – having seen pure evil and knowing that to do nothing in the face of such evil is to perpetuate it. It's not a question of weapons of mass destruction, it's a question of evil, and if you let it continue, you have to take responsibility for what's happening. You can't just turn a blind eye."

Full article: http://www.papillonsartpalace.com/mgrass.htm

Why don't you read it and learn something before you start calling people names.....

I posted this a few days ago, This guy is there he has seen it first hand... We are doing so much good over there....

http://zx-10r.net/forum/showthread.php?t=39113

·
Registered
4,682 Posts
wait wait wait..... Yall are missing the big picture here! i mean really lets look at this...
$465,000,000 / $10,500 = 44285
There's 6975 members here. Thats 6 zx-14's for everyone here!!!!
Stop the insanity!

·
Accountant in training.
2,847 Posts
10 speed.

465 billion.... 465,000,000,000 Multiply your result by 1000. :thumbsup:

6000 ZX10/14s or some combination there of... 6000/365=16.4 You could ride a different bike every day for the next 16.4 years. :badteeth:

Chris

1 - 20 of 93 Posts