Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 20 of 55 Posts

· Registered
1,381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not sure if any of you remember, but last year, less than a week after buying my 08 ZX10R I had a break in and they stole it along with my son's KX85 dirt bike. Anyway, the cops just called and said they found them along with 4 more bikes in someones garage about 10 minutes from my house in someones garage.

Can anyone say...ZX10R track bike coming up?:thumbsup: This will mean I will have 8 bikes in my garage :lol:

· Registered
3,318 Posts
Not sure if any of you remember, but last year, less than a week after buying my 08 ZX10R I had a break in and they stole it along with my son's KX85 dirt bike. Anyway, the cops just called and said they found them along with 4 more bikes in someones garage about 10 minutes from my house in someones garage.

Can anyone say...ZX10R track bike coming up?:thumbsup: This will mean I will have 8 bikes in my garage :lol:
Will the insurance company not take it back?

· Registered
969 Posts
Good for you............ Congrats...........

· ^^No Bike Bum^^
2,515 Posts
wow.... that dont happen often.... congrats

· Still here
9,051 Posts
Probably a good day to buy a lottery ticket, couldn't hurt.

Congrats on the nice surprise.

· Registered
1,381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Here they are.....

Looks like he did ride the KX85, but its not killed, so once we clean it up it should be fine. The ZX10R just needs a body kit really to be a track bike ;)

Here are the rest that they found in this guys garage... looks like 2 track bikes.

· Registered
860 Posts
Congrats! When I got my old R6 back the Detective actually rode it from the house it was being kept at to a business down the road to meet me. He said I couldn't meet him there because it wasn't the thiefs places but just where he was keeping it.

· Registered
540 Posts

8 BIKES! :eyecrazy: Damn bro now you're just showing off! Im jealous. Nah.. but really though, congrats, Im glad you got your 10 back.

1 - 20 of 55 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.