Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not sure if any of you remember, but last year, less than a week after buying my 08 ZX10R I had a break in and they stole it along with my son's KX85 dirt bike. Anyway, the cops just called and said they found them along with 4 more bikes in someones garage about 10 minutes from my house in someones garage.

Can anyone say...ZX10R track bike coming up?:thumbsup: This will mean I will have 8 bikes in my garage :lol:

·
Registered
3,318 Posts
Not sure if any of you remember, but last year, less than a week after buying my 08 ZX10R I had a break in and they stole it along with my son's KX85 dirt bike. Anyway, the cops just called and said they found them along with 4 more bikes in someones garage about 10 minutes from my house in someones garage.

Can anyone say...ZX10R track bike coming up?:thumbsup: This will mean I will have 8 bikes in my garage :lol:
Will the insurance company not take it back?

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Will the insurance company not take it back?
The dirt bike was not covered...it was a total loss for me, so I pick that up in 30 minutes, I do have to buy the ZX10R back from the insurance company....... and I am going to:cool:

·
Registered
969 Posts
Good for you............ Congrats...........

·
^^No Bike Bum^^
2,138 Posts
wow.... that dont happen often.... congrats

·
Still here
9,059 Posts
Probably a good day to buy a lottery ticket, couldn't hurt.

Congrats on the nice surprise.

·
Chickenstrip Eater
4,075 Posts
Lucky man. Congrats, any plans for the thief?

·
Registered
97 Posts
Congrats, was the dude that stole it someone you have seen in your neighborhood before? It's pretty fucked up that it's someone so close to you.

·
Registered
10,362 Posts
great news on getting your bikes back. I hope the dirty bastard spend some time in prison for stealing bikes.

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Here they are.....

Looks like he did ride the KX85, but its not killed, so once we clean it up it should be fine. The ZX10R just needs a body kit really to be a track bike ;)

Here are the rest that they found in this guys garage... looks like 2 track bikes.

·
Chickenstrip Eater
4,075 Posts
Thats messed up how the PoPo leave peoples property out in the rain at the impound yard.
They shoulda left em in the guys garage and just confiscated the house, put the thievin bum out on the streets.

·
Registered
860 Posts
Congrats! When I got my old R6 back the Detective actually rode it from the house it was being kept at to a business down the road to meet me. He said I couldn't meet him there because it wasn't the thiefs places but just where he was keeping it.

·
Registered
540 Posts

8 BIKES! :eyecrazy: Damn bro now you're just showing off! Im jealous. Nah.. but really though, congrats, Im glad you got your 10 back.

·
Registered
4,897 Posts
I hope they pepper sprayed and teased the fucker! Motorcycles thieves for me are just like child molesters! I hope the guy gonna move from your neighborhood LOL

·
Registered
1,547 Posts
Congrats on getting ur bikes back. Hope that thief gets what is coming to him. 8 bikes, how big is ur garage?:mrgreen:

1 - 20 of 55 Posts