Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
1,775 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been receiving solicitation thro this site lately. Anyone else? I been getting people asking me (via pm's) if I want to buy this and that and I don't even post that I need it. I also get people saying you should go to my friend and buy this and that b/c.... Get's kinda annoying. Anyone get these lately. There from members. Most in the "Squid" zone so hmmm.

·
Registered
2,106 Posts
:headshake

·
I really need to get out of the house
13,309 Posts
I got one today too....it was werd, didnt make any sense....something about a daughter had a bike forsale:dontknow:....not that Im looking for a bike????? Come to think about it.....mine was from a new member too, for some reason I notice the post counts was only at #2

I just deleted it!:dontknow:

·
I really need to get out of the house
11,176 Posts
Are these pm's coming from legitimate companies or from random individuals trying to sell used parts?

·
Registered
34,537 Posts
anyone..............

anyone receiving PM's with anything out of the ordinary from NEWB's or otherwise please forward the PM's to any of the Mods so we can address the issue..........:banem:

BD

·
Custom Powder Coater
6,560 Posts

·
Rent this space
6,590 Posts
I think the ZX Death Star is under attack from Gixxerbots and Hondasauruses hiding under a Newbie cloak trying to undermine the True Empire.

1 - 20 of 56 Posts