Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 76 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i do the biker wave to everybody but man i just quite biker waving to harleys almost everytime they just flip me off or just doesnt wave back:bs: whats the deal so i just wait for them to wave first if its a harley what about you all and its not just me all the other sportbike riders around here says it too.

·
Registered
860 Posts
Yeah I do it everytime I see a biker. If it's a harley guy that gives me a hard look and doesn't wave back. I just carry my arm up and back, and flip em off as they go by. Some might not see it, those that check their mirrors definitely will. Might not be the best/nicest/politically correct thing to do, but it irritates me when people think they're better than me.

·
Licensed Dist of HaterAde
11,423 Posts
After years of riding i don't even bother nodding or even waving to harley riders, i will wave to damn near anyone and everyone else on 2 wheels though but don't even waste my time or energy on the "hardleys" that's just me though.

·
can we ride yet!?!?!?
3,522 Posts
Yeah I do it everytime I see a biker. If it's a harley guy that gives me a hard look and doesn't wave back. I just carry my arm up and back, and flip em off as they go by. Some might not see it, those that check their mirrors definitely will. Might not be the best/nicest/politically correct thing to do, but it irritates me when people think they're better than me.
i wave at all riders. but i have found quite a few harley guys are full of themselves. so they get the sign of being "number 1" from me aswell. hard to stop and lend a helping hand to the ones broke down when you come across so many jack asses.:dontknow:

·
Registered
215 Posts
if you were riding a harley would you be keen to take a hand off the bars, the bloody thing would vibrate you out of control :crackup:

·
Registered
1,788 Posts
Out here most of the Harleys wave. The bikes that don't wave that I have seen are the touring (Goldwing). Hell trikes wave more then those guys. Most of the bikes I see are on the interstate so I don't know if they don't see me cause they aren't even looking at the other lanes. I have missed some waves. Noticed the bikes once they are even with me and it too late to wave. I know I don't bat a 1.000, or maybe I just look too hard for the good in people.

·
Registered
641 Posts
I even wave at scooters =)

·
Registered
3,204 Posts
Here in Upstate NY, no one bothers to wave at all, I felt like a jackass when I first got here and did the biker wave. Now I don't do it at all until someone does it first.

·
Starbucks Connoisseur
4,368 Posts
i do the biker wave to everybody but man i just quite biker waving to harleys almost everytime they just flip me off or just doesnt wave back:bs: whats the deal so i just wait for them to wave first if its a harley what about you all and its not just me all the other sportbike riders around here says it too.

Most probably cause they are SUPER gay and it's known sport bikes
are heterosexuals and they don't bother with those that are not their kind. Or they recognize that their class is equal or below ghetto trash (the kind I'm refering to is high school drop outs, heroin addicts while growing up with mom as a drunk and dad beating up mom every night type of family environment) and realize that we don't fit that category and they don't bother with something above them.

It's pretty much all that comes to mind, I'll post any other ideas, if they come to mind.

·
Registered
1,570 Posts
I wave to every rider on 2 wheels regardless if they wave back (EXCEPT scooters and mopeds...they DO NOT count:thefinger). I wave to let them all know Kawi riders are the coolest and best out there, period! :eek:ccasion1

·
Registered
618 Posts
Hardly riders are just TOO badass and kool to wave to a JAP rider,coz they ride LEGENDARY bikes,same here in OZ.:crackup:they are probably pissed off coz the overpriced shitheap Hardly always breakes down!

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
Most probably cause they are SUPER gay and it's known sport bikes
are heterosexuals and they don't bother with those that are not their kind. Or they recognize that their class is equal or below ghetto trash (the kind I'm refering to is high school drop outs, heroin addicts while growing up with mom as a drunk and dad beating up mom every night type of family environment) and realize that we don't fit that category and they don't bother with something above them.

It's pretty much all that comes to mind, I'll post any other ideas, if they come to mind.
They are not gay, they are faggotes according to the new dictionary of South Park.:lol:

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
Hell I ride a V-Rod & dont get waves back from other H riders?

Even had one old timer scold me for riding a V Rod, saying "that aint no real Harley..bla,bla,bla" :rolleyes:

I'll continue to wave regardless to anyone on 2 wheels.:ayyy:

·
Chairman of the Board
16,019 Posts
I chuck the duece to evryone on two wheels. Most of the time the Harley guys dont return it but hey, thats their problem.

·
Blitzkrieg
4,473 Posts
I wave to every rider on 2 wheels regardless if they wave back (EXCEPT scooters and mopeds...they DO NOT count:thefinger). I wave to let them all know Kawi riders are the coolest and best out there, period! :eek:ccasion1
:iamwithst

·
Registered
124 Posts
I wave to everyone, if Harleys don't throw it back it's fine. But I bet they think that sportbikers don't like them as much as we think they don't like us. So I don't mind if they don't wave back, a bike is a bike.

·
Registered
1,481 Posts
I wave at everyone, my theory on why Harley riders don't wave back is that they are indeed squids and letting go of the bars will indeed result in a crash. There are always exceptions to the rule of course but for the most part Harley=Squid

1 - 20 of 76 Posts