Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 20 of 152 Posts

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
its a 06 zx-10r 4,600 miles lowered with damage on the upper and lower black plastics. The guy wants $5,800 for it ??? what do you guys think? As soon as i get the chance i would like some one with more knowledge then me to come tack a look at it.:thumbsup: I live in broward Thanks party people:mrgreen: Oh also he does not have the parts to put it at stock height and i am 6 ft even and like the bike at stock height.

Attachments

·
Registered
844 Posts
that's a fair price.i don't understand the lowering thing.book on an 06 is about $7,000.

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
just dont like the bike lowered man ??? dont know why but it feels funny to me. You think i can i can get it cheaper??? because of the damage and it being lowered ??? its a cash or credit place??

·
Registered
1,971 Posts
Dam i need to help you out brother! Wheres the bike at? My only problem is i dont have alot of time due to my family but im sure i can work something out. That bike can be raised back to stock heigth no problem. I have extra stock links if you need them. BTW the price can be negotiated. I wouldnt pay that much for the bike because theirs plenty of good deals out there. Give me better details on the damage.

·
Registered
1,971 Posts
BTW you can go to sebring and probably pick up a brand new 08 left over for probably 6700 otd.

·
Premium Member
9,188 Posts
Adjustable links wont cost that much and will raise it back to stock height or higher.

·
Registered
1,971 Posts
Adjustable links wont cost that much and will raise it back to stock height or higher.
Chances are he has lowering links on there which have holes that will probably bring it back up to stock heigth.

·
ZX-10R enthusiast
6,562 Posts

·
Guilty by association
8,751 Posts
seems like a fair price if your heart is set on it, but i would wait to see if something better appears during the off season.

·
Dont mess wit White Ninja
5,932 Posts
^^^Usually the bigger the dealership is, the worse the price gets etc. Maybe its me but I always go to some back wood dealership out in the middle of know where, where they give bikes away to just get them off there floor...Correct me if I'm wrong, but I did happen to work at a dealership for a couple months when I just came out of the military...

small dealerships or personal sellers are the way to go...
craig's list,ebay,cycletrader etc....Don't go to any big stealerships or they will f#ck you in the ass...:leghump:

ShervinRRR
why don't you just give him the number :idea: :dontknow:

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Dam i need to help you out brother! Wheres the bike at? My only problem is i dont have alot of time due to my family but im sure i can work something out. That bike can be raised back to stock heigth no problem. I have extra stock links if you need them. BTW the price can be negotiated. I wouldnt pay that much for the bike because theirs plenty of good deals out there. Give me better details on the damage.
:mrgreen: eah dude help a brother out ha ha. i thought it was a good deal ?its in penbrooke pines off of 95 at a cash or credit place. The bike was repossessed and they have a bunch of ninjas 2 zx10r 1-05 and 04 and a bunch of 600s and other bikes.

·
5,932 Posts
What kind of title does it hold? Cause it was repo'd etc. Its not a bad deal man, but you could say $5000 and he would take it...

I KNOW THE PLACE YOUR TALKING ABOUT TOO...

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Ha ha i dont know about that too much yet just took a look at the bike and got a card.
is this place any Good ???

·
Registered
2,168 Posts
sorry man that bike for $5800 is way over priced considering it has no mods and has damage.
If you shop around you will find bikes with full systems, PCIII and much for for that price.
Dont get into the, i want this specific bike as you will kick you own ass later.
then again if it had a shitload of money put into then i could see be heart set on a bike.

·
5,932 Posts
The place is alright in my mind, but shady on there bikes to me!! But jdgun_13 said it just how I'd say it. ITS OVER PRICED!!!

·
MIdlife PIMP
3,459 Posts
jayizzo!....looks like you already have a 06-07......why not go for the 05 they have?......
But def haggle with the price!........the economy is a slow mover right now, so I am sure they will negotiate on the price!..........that is kinda steep for a stock bike with damage!

·
Chickenstrip Eater
4,075 Posts
1st gens are schweeeeet. I'll have to agree with russ.

·
ZX-10R enthusiast
6,562 Posts
Get the first gen! Or at least search around craigslist for one!

1st gens are schweeeeet. I'll have to agree with russ.
:+1: I love my 1st gen :mrgreen:

·
Registered
1,971 Posts
:mrgreen: eah dude help a brother out ha ha. i thought it was a good deal ?its in penbrooke pines off of 95 at a cash or credit place. The bike was repossessed and they have a bunch of ninjas 2 zx10r 1-05 and 04 and a bunch of 600s and other bikes.
Jayizzo, i thought you were in tampa still. I just relized your in the miami area. Too far for me brother. Ask apbrep to help you out as he seems to have alot of time.:mrgreen:

·
Registered
1,938 Posts
Just go to the local bank and ask to see their inventory on repo bikes. Its very common for a bank to have quite a few bikes going to an auction. There is a warehouse in Atlanta where 100's of bikes are stored awaiting to go to auction all owned by banks. We were looking at quite a few all way under priced.

1 - 20 of 152 Posts