Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Judge Dredd Mod
9,188 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Took the wifey out to see this movie tonight. I must say it is the best fuggin' superhero movie EVER. Great acting, humor, dialog, and action! It had everything, couldn't decide what line or scene I liked more...I won't spoil the movie but it is a must see IMHO. We watched it in 3D and it is great in that, but even without 3d it would be spectacular. Michi isn't into superhero movies (though Robert Downey Jr. is her dreamboat captain) but even she really liked it. Had some minor plot holes I won't specify, but warranted mentioning for some critics. (and they are very minor) A definite Blu-Ray purchase too, Go see this freaking movie!!

·
Registered
91 Posts
Very good movie, I liked it alot.

Best thing about going to the movies is the VIP parking...

I just detailed my bike and had it parked a few feet away from the ticket booth. It was cool to see about 50 or so people walk over by my bike and look at as if it was some sorta show bike. It's funny how many people, especially smaller kids think matte black is the coolest color ever lol.

·
Registered
335 Posts
oh! I have a modular helmet that I wear on occaasion. Think it would be cheesy to airbrush Iron man Mask on it?

·
BigCat for Prez!
7,229 Posts
Ask her if she wants to play iron woman and hand her a wrinkly shirt :wink:

·
Registered
358 Posts
Who would win in this fight? Superman VS Hulk.

After this movie my buddy and I where debating this. He claims Superman. Don't get me wrong I love Superman but the Hulk is not scared of kryptonite or anything else for that matter.

·
Registered
276 Posts
1. Hulk is ALWAYS a BadA$$. 2. His part with Loki was the funniest moment in the whole Movie.

Plot holes be damned, I freaking enjoyed the movie immensely. I'm going to take the lady friend to see it, as I saw it last night with my son.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Agreed just saw it today.

IMAX 3D avengers, best movie experience of my life, yes it's that good.

At home will do this movie no justice, go see it

·
Registered
91 Posts
Agreed just saw it today.

IMAX 3D avengers, best movie experience of my life, yes it's that good.

At home will do this movie no justice, go see it
Unless you have a 130" 1080p projector and $1500msrp Denon AVR and a couple of older audiophile grade quality large 120lb $1000msrp polk towers that have (2) 8" woofers in each which are bi-amped off the Denon feeding the towers 440wrms each, they have awesome full range sound and the output is insane. They blend very well with the (2) 12" 1000watt 20/25hz tuned subs which are behind the couch that are strong enough to make a girl orgasim, no shenz :D

·
Registered
358 Posts
Unless you have a 130" 1080p projector and $1500msrp Denon AVR and a couple of older audiophile grade quality large 120lb $1000msrp polk towers that have (2) 8" woofers in each which are bi-amped off the Denon feeding the towers 440wrms each, they have awesome full range sound and the output is insane. They blend very well with the (2) 12" 1000watt 20/25hz tuned subs which are behind the couch that are strong enough to make a girl orgasim, no shenz :D

:jerkit:

is what i say when i see your post

:drool::leghump: i show i feel on the inside when i see your post

·
Registered
91 Posts
That's fuggin AWESOME.
:cool: thnx bro

IMAX 3D is still badass though, but the I honestly think my sound in such a small room rivals IMAX sound.

Also I got all of the equipment super cheap from my buddy who does hometheater installs in million dollar homes here in AZ. I'd never pay those MSRP prices lol.

·
Registered
91 Posts
:jerkit:

is what i say when i see your post

:drool::leghump: i show i feel on the inside when i see your post
LOL, ya the IMAX screen is incredible to have that sharp of an image on such a large screen is insaine. If I want IMAX size I just bring in the lazyboy from the other room and sit 6ft from the screen lol.

It really sux though if you go to IMAX and you get stuck to the left or the right it really ruins the directional audio, but if you smack dab in the middle not to far not to close it's badass!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts