Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 2131 Posts

·
Registered
1,836 Posts
I doubt it, seems pretty early still. They'll really won't move the 09/10 leftovers.

·
Registered
3,360 Posts
I'm hoping it's the unveiling of a Kawasaki Chain Saw, or maybe a Kawasaki snowmobile, unveiled on the first day of Summer...yeah...that'd be cool.

Nevermind, they mentioned it being two wheeled...maybe it's a 10R powered Segway...take that Honda U3X.

·
Registered
2,137 Posts
It may be a new dirtbike.

·
Licensed Dist of HaterAde
11,423 Posts
It could be anything? hell there's no telling......got me wondering now dammit!!!

·
Registered
669 Posts
it may be the zx-10r or the 14 or maybe a new bike (return of the zx-7r???)

if it's the 10r it will be the best Monday of the year (or the baddest)

maybe they will only reveal what is going to be on the new 10r

we will know soon :mrgreen:

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
Honda has the lawn mower market cornered. Maybe Team Green wants a part of that. Team Green. Get it? Team Green... lawn mowers :rolleyes:

Oh, screw it. I tried.

·
Registered
2,970 Posts
Never said I was going Yami, I'm just sick of fixing the 04 ZX all the time. I barely ever get a chance to ride ride her! It's definitely time for an upgrade!!
I just honestly dont think there is an upgrade!! Just another bike to fix all the time!! Any bike is gonna have issues and you really havent had many issues, at all, just general maintenance, thats a pretty darn good bike youve had and definitely one of the best looking ones out there!!!!

·
Registered
4,818 Posts
Never said I was going Yami, I'm just sick of fixing the 04 ZX all the time. I barely ever get a chance to ride ride her! It's definitely time for an upgrade!!
What are you "fixing" all the time? :dontknow:

·
Registered
1,481 Posts
It is a new moped, it is powered by the ninja 250 motor.

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
Maybe something with an electric motor. Seems a bit too early for the new 10R, but who knows? :dontknow:

Wondering why it's only on the UK site so far and no mention on the US site?

·
Registered
1,481 Posts
Maybe something with an electric motor. Seems a bit too early for the new 10R, but who knows? :dontknow:

Wondering why it's only on the UK site so far and no mention on the US site?
Because it is a scooter and they sell like crack in Europe

1 - 20 of 2131 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.