Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
825 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just a few pics of my 3 week old baby.Have put a fender eliminator straight on and will add a slip-on after the 1st service in a week or two.I think we get slightly different color schemes in Aust than in the U.S,hope you enjoy!!

Attachments

·
ZX-10R enthusiast
6,562 Posts
Wow she's a beauty. I swear the euro models get all the cool schemes.

·
Registered
1,481 Posts
The stock pipe still sucks

·
Guilty by association
8,751 Posts
i wish we could get euro colors, they always seem to get cooler paint schemes than we do. congrats on the new bike man, i really like the gold/black look, its classic

·
Team Green Baby!
2014 MV Agusta F3 675
1,519 Posts
Nice ride. Love the color scheme. What slip-on are you going for?

·
Registered
111 Posts
The stock pipe still sucks
I disagree, I think the bike is very sweet indeed, but the mirror/blinker assemblies are to big and ugly. I'm certain other will love them, I just like a small mirror stalk and flush blinkers.

Flip, congrats on your new ride!!! :eek:ccasion1

See ya,
Kelly

·
Registered
825 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I'm probably going to go for a Blueflame carbon slip-on.I would like to get a Termignoni.but they haven't done any for late model ZX10's.
Would definately take any advice from you guys on board.

·
All show and all go 10r
5,921 Posts
Sweet scheme, the gold is tastfully done. Don't put a slipon without a link pipe as the power loss down low is quite noticable.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Very nice. Where did you pick that up from? I haven't seen any 2010 zx 10s in Melbourne yet. Im putting the akra street legal slip on on my bike to keep the bottom end performance as I rarely ride on track. It looks the best in my opinion as well, but is pricey and will not be availble until Feb but hopefully will be worth the wait.

1 - 20 of 66 Posts