Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone been a long time hope all are safe and thriving. Just thought I come back to share my recent exploits. I am suffering from a concussion not fully remembering what happened. But long story short visited some family in SC trailers my bike 2016zx10r full bolt ons woolich flash custom tuning. Met a guy talking shit that he would race anything. I locked in 500 bet took bike off the trailer. Once guy seen the bike he backed put no race. Let my cousin ride her up the street and back nothing crazy. The hazy part. I do not kno why i put my full leathers on gloves and lid if everyone saying i was putting the bike on the trailer. But i hit a dirt patch tried to save her. Went into some water and completely high sided. Coming down face first on the ground. I was out for least a minute. Everything told to me i cant remember and seema like a dream. But i am safe just lil road rash with my concussion. Frame sliders saved me from so much damage. I just need mirrors front fairing bar end. Ball on clutch lever scratched tail section scraped and thumb size dent in gas tank.ill try to upload as much as i can. Yall please be safe

Attachments

·
Registered
2,072 Posts
WOW man glad you werent hurt badly bro. Good thing you had all your gear on! Highsides are nasty and although ive never had one its one of the few things about riding that creeps around in the back of my mind. Heal up man! Sliders FTW?!?

·
Registered
569 Posts
What is this, fast and furious? $500 locked yo! No pink slips for this race? Seriously dude very very glad your ok. But what a series of poor choices that led you to this point. Never let a hard lesson learned go un-noted.

·
Premium Member
9,188 Posts
Glad you are ok, sounds like you could have been hurt much worse :ayyy: And Thank the all mighty maker for sliders.. :notworthy:

·
Registered
966 Posts
What is this, fast and furious? $500 locked yo! No pink slips for this race? Seriously dude very very glad your ok. But what a series of poor choices that led you to this point. Never let a hard lesson learned go un-noted.
Only lesson I learned here was to watch out for dirt and water...

·
The Pace
7,048 Posts
What were your doing? Nothing makes sense: unknown area and you take some high school wager THEN crash trying to vainly impress both strangers and semi strangers.

If the bike views it's rider as alien, it will crash itself at the first opportunity.

You ride where Rossi fears to go.

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
nothing mayor mate, thank god.

those long frame sliders do more harm than good.
I am really glad trust me..what do u mean the long sliders do more harm? I got them because i was told the tubes had a chance to launch the bike

We didnt race

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
What were your doing? Nothing makes sense: unknown area and you take some high school wager THEN crash trying to vainly impress both strangers and semi strangers.

If the bike views it's rider as alien, it will crash itself at the first opportunity.

You ride where Rossi fears to go.
I was around friends and family... It was a family members friend calling out cars i tried to take advantage and put his car against my bike...we didn't race...everyone says i was putting bike bk on the trailer im not sure i dont remember. Truth be told i wouldn't have put all my gear on to load the bike though. But if you knew me you would know i dont show off or show boat i let the bike speak for itself.

·
Registered
615 Posts
I was around friends and family... It was a family members friend calling out cars i tried to take advantage and put his car against my bike...we didn't race...everyone says i was putting bike bk on the trailer im not sure i dont remember. Truth be told i wouldn't have put all my gear on to load the bike though. But if you knew me you would know i dont show off or show boat i let the bike speak for itself.

Riding around cars is dangerous enough. Keep the racing and the bike “speaking for itself” on the track.

Glad you’re ok though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Your right, thanx everyone the race would have been a back 2 lane road def nothing with impeding traffic or pedestrians. The gear comment.....man you dont kno lol i am a firm believer with gear that you get what you pay for. All my lids are over $400 easily.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts