Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
REPOST Enforcement Mod
14,028 Posts
That picture looks familiar, since I work off of 50th Street and Adamo just north of the Crosstown Expwy. My commute was actually better because of TS Debby since it most of the schmucks off the road. :wink:

·
Chairman of the Board
16,050 Posts
Heres a nice shot taken during the storm of the tornado that pummeled my Aunts house.

Attachments

·
REPOST Enforcement Mod
14,028 Posts
Heres a nice shot taken during the storm of the tornado that pummeled my Aunts house.
Wow. Aside from the damage caused by that thing, that's a righteous picture you have. Hope your aunt wasn't too badly affected by it.

·
Chairman of the Board
16,050 Posts
Wow. Aside from the damage caused by that thing, that's a righteous picture you have. Hope your aunt wasn't too badly affected by it.
Thank God she is fine. She is in her 70's and was in the house when it hit. Lost her front and back porch, most of the roof and some windows. The house is full of storm debree as well. Alot of the trees in her yard are gone as well but it could have been much worse.

·
Registered
1,721 Posts
I got cabin fever with a solid week of rain. I don't know how you folks up north handle it during the winter. :headshake

1 - 9 of 9 Posts