Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just in time for my B-day, I get a package in the mail with all the shite that Trey was so kind to help me get back to normal. These are parts that I wouldn't bring to the guy down the street, but gladly sent them 1200 miles to someone I have never met face to face. I couldn't be happier with the work and this is a testimonial and thank you, to the some of the great members that are here. Pat yourself on the back. Thanks again Trey for the help.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,644 Posts
:thumbsup:Trey is definitely a great guy. Not too many like him.

·
Registered
2,577 Posts
Trey is good peeps. Had a chance to meet up with him and have some beers last time I was in the O and he couldn't have been cooler to me who was just some random dude off of an internet board. He whipped me at darts but what he doesn't know is I secretly let him win......

Post up some pics fool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,644 Posts

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Registered
113 Posts
Very nice work!

Trey is the man!

·
Registered
1,944 Posts
Trey is good peeps. Had a chance to meet up with him and have some beers last time I was in the O and he couldn't have been cooler to me who was just some random dude off of an internet board. He whipped me at darts but what he doesn't know is I secretly let him win......
Couldn't agree more......met Trey the last time I was in Orlando. Didn't have much time but wet up with him for a pint.....chated for a bit and then had to catch the plane home.

Great guy!! Great work!!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts