Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to say thanks to Black 10r. I'm in the process of building my shed so i have somewhere to put my scoot for the winter since i don't have a garage. He helped me get the wooden 12x14 base finished up on Sat. The plan was to assemble the shed Sun however the morons at the factory didn't put the hardware kit in the box so production screeched to hault. I called them today and they're shipping me one for free. So hopefully this weekend coming we will resume the assembly. It's nice to have good friends. Thanks brother.

·
Registered
4,915 Posts
Just wanted to say thanks to Black 10r. I'm in the process of building my shed so i have somewhere to put my scoot for the winter since i don't have a garage. He helped me get the wooden 12x14 base finished up on Sat. The plan was to assemble the shed Sun however the morons at the factory didn't put the hardware kit in the box so production screeched to hault. I called them today and they're shipping me one for free. So hopefully this weekend coming we will resume the assembly. It's nice to have good friends. Thanks brother.
Who paid for the booze?:eek:ccasion1

·
Registered
4,603 Posts

It's a brotherhood...

Good stuff bro nice you are making a home for the beast...

·
Registered
4,818 Posts
good stuff.

·
Registered
4,818 Posts
:lol: ^^^

·
Registered
916 Posts
Hey we both could have been riding. Besides it gave you an excuse to drink some beer.
:crackup::crackup::crackup:

do you guys need excuses to drink???

but anyways, nice to see that people still helping others out when needed

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

·
Registered
187 Posts
We got the shed finished yesterday. If a tornado comes the shed will be like aunty em's house in the Wizard of Oz, but the base will still be there!

·
Registered
1,481 Posts
It is good to see 10R members helping each other

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
We got the shed finished yesterday. If a tornado comes the shed will be like aunty em's house in the Wizard of Oz, but the base will still be there!
Once again thanks to my brother from another mother black10r for helping me finish the piece of shit metal shed my wife bought. Chicks. It's a winter home for my scoot but a word to the wise guys, if you're in the market for a shed, don't buy a metal one they're scrap. They come pre-drilled with self tapping screws. What does that tell ya? If my bike came with that level of quality id' ride a handicap power scooter instead.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts