Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:thumbsup: Pics of my winnings. My daugther want to keep it for herself :dontknow: dunno what for :badteeth: :lol:.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,106 Posts
Congrats:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
LOL cute kid. Maybe she'll put it on her "Big Wheel?" Oh forgot, this is a Kawi forum so it would be "The Green Machine." I guess, some of you younger guys probably weren't around for those, but as a kid we used to race our Big Wheels and Green Machines. The competition was as fierce as the Kawasaki vs. Suzuki battles as we hear about on this forum.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
LOL cute kid. Maybe she'll put it on her "Big Wheel?" Oh forgot, this is a Kawi forum so it would be "The Green Machine." I guess, some of you younger guys probably weren't around for those, but as a kid we used to race our Big Wheels and Green Machines. The competition was as fierce as the Kawasaki vs. Suzuki battles as we hear about on this forum.
:lol:

I just went get the camera, she opened the pacakging :badteeth:.
Probably she want to do some stoppie on her bicycle :lol:.

·
Registered
93 Posts
No better power-slide than the Big Wheel hand break!!. I am over 30 too Rspec....takes me back bro

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
No better power-slide than the Big Wheel hand break!!. I am over 30 too Rspec....takes me back bro
:lol: I forgot about how cool the side brake was. 360's were a breeze. I remember I rode my Big Wheel until the center of the front wheel caved in, and I wasn't a fat kid.

I just went get the camera, she opened the pacakging .
Probably she want to do some stoppie on her bicycle .
Well, I don't think you need to worry about that unless she starts putting fur on her bicycle, a mohawk on her helmet, and gets sponsorship with ICON gear.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts