Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,602 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who uses this site as an escape?I know I do. Especially with whats been going on lately in the world. Between disasters and the ecomony thank god for zx-10r.net and its many great members.

·
Registered
1,602 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I know I was gonna catch some shit for that ,but things slowed down for me,The kids are older and noow i have some time. Ill post alot more.

·
Registered
3,019 Posts
Who uses this site as an escape?I know I do. Especially with whats been going on lately in the world. Between disasters and the ecomony thank god for zx-10r.net and its many great members.
hahaa with 19 posts that cracks me up....but im guilty as charged! i am always on this site...i think its the reason im broke too! haha jk

·
Registered
844 Posts
I know I was gonna catch some shit for that ,but things slowed down for me,The kids are older and noow i have some time. Ill post alot more.
that was kind of my deal too.once i became unemployed i've spent mor time on here mingling with more people.i've check out other sites and this is # 1.

·
Registered
1,602 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I still am employed it just slowed way down. things will pick up soon i hope.IM working on somrthing else hopefully make some mola.

·
Registered
1,602 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
You do.:postwhore

·
Registered
825 Posts
Well said Green10.It's always good to have an outlet of some sort to take your mind of the Big Picture of things.My ZX10R helps me with that as well as reading threads like this as well as the other cool stuff as well. Good on ya mate!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
yeah thank zx10.net with your info and a few members help i did not buy a piece of junk 10. because even though it had a bunch of toys a new it had been down because info on the site told me so.

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
I'm on here alot more during the winter to kind of have people that love motorcycles like I do. Kind of keeps my belief that summer will eventually get here...lol

1 - 20 of 23 Posts