Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5,179 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got the sliders today and put 'em on. Nice set up! Hope I never have to test 'em but they look like they'd work well. Nice design and an easy install. Thanks again Champ.

Here's a few pics of them on the 10...

·
MIA Post Whore
8,727 Posts
They are really nice. The only thing that worries me about these and the Muzzy's is in case of a get off, what would they do to someones knees/shins. No problen with full gear, but for those blue jean days..

·
Registered
5,179 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
miykl said:
They are really nice. The only thing that worries me about these and the Muzzy's is in case of a get off, what would they do to someones knees/shins. No problen with full gear, but for those blue jean days..
I dunno... Hopefully I don't have to find out either.

·
Registered
1,795 Posts
Congrats on the sliders. They look super especially with the Black 10. I just was wondering where you could get the sliders that go through the plastic. It seems I have seen some in the past before I bought my 10 that (it looked to me) in the photo you would cut a hole in the plastic for them to be exposed. Thanks for your help.

·
MIA Post Whore
8,727 Posts
morrisjl2 said:
Congrats on the sliders. They look super especially with the Black 10. I just was wondering where you could get the sliders that go through the plastic. It seems I have seen some in the past before I bought my 10 that (it looked to me) in the photo you would cut a hole in the plastic for them to be exposed. Thanks for your help.
Champ makes those too. Shoot him an IM. I got my swing arm sliders from him. fast shipment and great quality.

·
Registered
345 Posts
They look terrific. Like others, I only hope you never need to test them.

I gotta say that I'm really thrilled that I got the black 10R. Tomorrow or the next day I'll post some pix of mine with the new dark smoke shield.

·
Registered
672 Posts
Bullet, thanks for posting up all your pics of all your mods going on the bike. Everything is always clean/clear. After seeing these pics, I can't wait to get mine. Hopefully soon!

·
Registered
5,179 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
STREETFIGHTER50 said:
Bullet, thanks for posting up all your pics of all your mods going on the bike. Everything is always clean/clear. After seeing these pics, I can't wait to get mine. Hopefully soon!
No problem. I enjoy the photography and mods almost as much as I enjoy ridin'... ALMOST!

·
Registered
5,179 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
slide said:
They look terrific. Like others, I only hope you never need to test them.

I gotta say that I'm really thrilled that I got the black 10R. Tomorrow or the next day I'll post some pix of mine with the new dark smoke shield.
Yeah, black is the cat's ass!!!

·
Registered
672 Posts
Man, it's like every week you gettin somethin new! So far I've got the flush mounts & block off plates installed. Workin on a damper next.

·
Registered
5,179 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
STREETFIGHTER50 said:
Man, it's like every week you gettin somethin new! So far I've got the flush mounts & block off plates installed. Workin on a damper next.
Yeah, but that's comin' to an end now. All my fun money is gone. I'll have to save my pennies before I can afford the next mod.

·
Registered
271 Posts
Today i finally got my champ sliders. Man they are gr8 looking and swingarm sliders are sweet as well. It takes litle longer to get them here but im glad i got them. Now i just hope i wont need to test them.

Yesterday i had my last track day this year and it was cool. Thank god bike is still in one piece. I did also some camera shot on my slower budies. They are like 10 sec slower then me so it was not problem to follow them with camera taped on tank.
THANKS CHAMP91 for those things!

·
Registered
271 Posts
Did anybody test them? i hope i wont be first...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts