Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 40 of 73 Posts

·
Registered
871 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Haters!!!!!!! Geez. Anyways it's a great bike. Normal maintevce is very easy but shaved oil pans r a bitch. I don't have the equipment anymore to get to it. So keep the bashing going. It's funny. It's a great deal either way. It's what I wanted. Not sure def not 9's I'm not racing this bike it's just for daily commuting which is fun and practical.

·
Registered
399 Posts
wow!!! this guy is something special!!! I wouldn't be surprised if you use to take the short bus to school:crackup:

·
Registered
118 Posts
Haters!!!!!!! Geez. Anyways it's a great bike. Normal maintevce is very easy but shaved oil pans r a bitch. I don't have the equipment anymore to get to it. So keep the bashing going. It's funny. It's a great deal either way. It's what I wanted. Not sure def not 9's I'm not racing this bike it's just for daily commuting which is fun and practical.
WAIT WAIT WAIT.... daily commuting fun and practical on a stretched 6? WTH are you smoking cause.. damn i think a lot of people would want some of that.

I rode a stretched modded 6R for over 2 years...the maintenance and upkeep on that bike was NOT fun let me tell you.

I dont know about you but a 10R would probably be a hell of a lot more fun and practical to ride around on a daily....

just my 2 cents...speaking from experience of course.... :bump:

·
Just trolling
2,618 Posts
Lol im all for you riding what you want people are just blowing you shit cause you but a zuk but thats to be expected. But i find it absolutely crazy when people stretch 6's...

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
you gotta change the swingarm fluid every 20 minutes with one of those things man :) lol... dont be so gosh darn butt hurt

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
These forums are funny. People act like you can't own a bike made by another manufacture. I find it to be quite ridiculous.

Congrats on your new purchase!!! Last time i checked it had two wheels so its good in my book...

·
Registered
2,673 Posts
People act like you can't own a bike made by another manufacture.
every mod on that bike is pointless. it doesn't matter what manufacturer it would be. stretching a 600 is retarded. dropping the front end that much is retarded. neon lights are retarded. it's not a drag bike. it's not a show bike. it just has shit thrown on it.

OP, you say you're taking your kids out n about on it? with no passenger seat/pegs?

nothing on that bike is practical

however, you're happy, so hooray for you. i am going to shed a small tear for that bike however

in reference to the man card issue, let me clarify it for everyone, " If a man builds a 1000 bridges and sucks one cock, that doesnt make him a bridge builder, it makes him a cock sucker..."

·
Registered
399 Posts
every mod on that bike is pointless. it doesn't matter what manufacturer it would be. stretching a 600 is retarded. dropping the front end that much is retarded. neon lights are retarded. it's not a drag bike. it's not a show bike. it just has shit thrown on it.

OP, you say you're taking your kids out n about on it? with no passenger seat/pegs?

nothing on that bike is practical

however, you're happy, so hooray for you. i am going to shed a small tear for that bike however
well spoken and said!!!!!:eek:ccasion1

·
Registered
871 Posts
Discussion Starter #40
Thanks for the nice cmenta by normal people. I haven't put the pega on yet just got it lol. But yea g's a blast for a 600. Full exhaust PCM stacks lowered stretched kn filter. The guy who owned it before me took excellent care of it.

21 - 40 of 73 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.