Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
761 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just want everyone to know that I bought a set of rearsets from Vlad aka "RONIS" from Latvia and got it today! Excellent communication with the email and made sure to respond to all my questions. Excellent person to deal with. I was starting to panic because it was already a month since he shipped it and usps and latvia ems werent able to track it. Vlad kept his cool and told me that he will make sure that he gets it sorted. Either i get the package or he gives me a refund. Thank you Vlad. I wish there were more people on earth like you.

·
Registered
392 Posts
bellevuetlr said:
I just want everyone to know that I bought a set of rearsets from Vlad aka "RONIS" from Latvia and got it today! Excellent communication with the email and made sure to respond to all my questions. Excellent person to deal with. I was starting to panic because it was already a month since he shipped it and usps and latvia ems werent able to track it. Vlad kept his cool and told me that he will make sure that he gets it sorted. Either i get the package or he gives me a refund. Thank you Vlad. I wish there were more people on earth like you.
Thanks for such a nice words. :redface:
I hope you have a great time using your new rear sets.
P.S. To European guys: Don't use EMS (Express Mail Service) when shipping goods to US. All you get is headache.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts