Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Thanks for riding your bike the 750 some odd mi. to come hang out with me and the fam for the weekend. Hope you enjoyed the food at Dicks Drive in. I had a great time checkin out the bikes comming into down-town Anacortes. The ride over was a blast as well. Just wanted to say thanks for takin the time out. Im sure we will do this again in the future. Rep to ya for the long haul. :thumbsup: :eek:ccasion1

EDIT: As a side note, the air matrass stayed in one piece lol

·
Registered
2,427 Posts
No problem, had a good time. A lot of freaking bikes! Was cool. I am just glad that I do not ride that far but once a year! lol Thanks for the hospitality.

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
zx7rydr said:
EDIT: As a side note, the air matrass stayed in one piece lol
:shady:

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
bluedevil said:
well he was the only one on it though. :spit:

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
zx7rydr said:
well he was the only one on it though. :spit:
lol...what was the trip about?..think I missed that...did Dragone remember to fill up on gas?...he seems to forget that part. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,419 Posts
bluedevil said:
lol...what was the trip about?..think I missed that...did Dragone remember to fill up on gas?...he seems to forget that part. :rolleyes:
LMAO..........Was that a gas station?:spit:

·
Registered
2,577 Posts
:eyecrazy: My ass is sore just thinking about that ride..................

And I didn't even sleep on the air mattress at rydr's house.:headshake

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
Dragone said:
lol, jstwkd1

Used 45.38 gallons for the 2009 mile trip. Not bad even though I do not have a speedo healer.
just realized what your talking about...but jstwkd1 does have a ThrotleMaster...bet you could have used that on that trip. :idea:...anyway, some serious miles :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,419 Posts
Dragone said:
lol, could have used a gel seat also!
I bet...................Sounds painful.
Ya the Throttlemeister would have been good for that ride.........Hell I was crying about a 300 mile sround trip.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts