Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Dont mess wit White Ninja
5,932 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So how about I jumped ship to another forums site to see whats up, well with in my first 3 posts I have people wondering why I'm even here if I dont own a honda lol. I said I used to and just wanted to see whats good on your guys part, well by post number 7 and keep in mind I'm just talking about how I had a 08cbr1000rr and nothing bad I get an email/pm calling me every name in the book haha. I didnt even really care but wow those guys over at cbr forums got there panties in a punch haha. A couple guys I guess said I have no reason being on there forums site and requested I be band. All I'm going to say is thank god I own a kawasaki now cause if I were apart of that forums site I'd be pulling hair out of my head, joke haha. Figure I tell all the members about this, and just say that this is def. my favorite site by far...Needed to vent after that one lol

·
Registered
83 Posts
yeah i thought about playing on a GSXR site to try and get my buddys bike sold for him. Its some nasty fast grand or so im told he wants me to buy it i just kind of laughed at him. I figured i would get flamesprayed as soon as they find out i was a kawi guy just trying to sell a bike.......people are so judgemental......the banning thing is kind of fugged up too

·
Registered
536 Posts
So how about I jumped ship to another forums site to see whats up, well with in my first 3 posts I have people wondering why I'm even here if I dont own a honda lol. I said I used to and just wanted to see whats good on your guys part, well by post number 7 and keep in mind I'm just talking about how I had a 08cbr1000rr and nothing bad I get an email/pm calling me every name in the book haha. I didnt even really care but wow those guys over at cbr forums got there panties in a punch haha. A couple guys I guess said I have no reason being on there forums site and requested I be band. All I'm going to say is thank god I own a kawasaki now cause if I were apart of that forums site I'd be pulling hair out of my head, joke haha. Figure I tell all the members about this, and just say that this is def. my favorite site by far...Needed to vent after that one lol
I can't believe you joined a honda forum then made this stupid post, I request you get off this site and be i.p. Banned so you are no longer allowed on this site at all.

That's stupid though, you would think that it would just be like a riding community were everyone is welcomed.

·
5,932 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I had a 07 and 08cbr1000rr and I need to sell some parts of mine, thats why I joined, nothing more haha, but yeah I thought people would just be open to people with other bikes ect. like it is here you know. I know a couple members that have zx10's but also have a gsxr or honda ect. you know.

·
Registered
4,603 Posts
Few of my friends visit this site just for information. One has 07 CBR the other 08 CBR and 07 GSXR. They all like visiting the site and all said the Kawi guys know there stuff. They were all welcomed by us all...

·
Registered
4,885 Posts
Maturity and tolerance of some motorcyle forums are just funny as hell! You have to fit the mold or just get out!

·
Registered
778 Posts
I think its the fact that we own kawi's is why we are smarter and way more mature, any punk kid can go and ride a gixxer or Honda but the Kali now that is a whole new ball game too much bike for a gixxer or Honda rider

·
Registered
373 Posts
any punk kid can go and ride a gixxer or Honda but the Kali now that is a whole new ball game too much bike for a gixxer or Honda rider
:+1:

Sadly true! most people that are new to the motorcycle world jump for the gixxer because everyone got one and they are the baddest around(so word on the street says)... And they (as we've read from this thread) get the "I'm better than you" attitude about it all just because they got a gixxer or a blade... I started out years ago on a kawi... went astray, but now I'm back and I wounder why I ever left. suzuki forums are all full of haters and retards as far as I've seen and been a part of. NO OFFENSE TO ANY GIXXER OWNER!!

Cracks me up everytime I roll up to a punk on a gixxer and he starts wanting to rev up and race...:crackup: I don't do it all the time, but when I feel they need to be show that Green Team is #1 I do.

·
La Flama Blanca
7,730 Posts
I had a similar experience when I signed up to CBR1000RR.net, I only signed up so I could veiw pictures of a members bike, and when I commented how nice I thought it was (I was being sincere) I was called out and challenged to post pics of my bike, it was pretty lame.
Even worse on the 1098 site, a mod PM's me and tells me to basically stop posting, he though I was just trying to get my post count up so I could sell stuff. I really had nothing to sell either.

·
SPLAT!!!
2,340 Posts
My first bike was a 00 9r which i loved, then i got my 05 magma which is when i joined this site now i got my 08 10r. Besides barf which i dont ever go on this is the only site i use or need. Ive ridden honda gsxr which is why im on my 3rd kawi. I'm fine right where i am :lol: :thumbsup:

·
Registered
843 Posts
Don't feel so bad.... I actually got an "indefinite" ban from, of all things, a Kawi site! kawasakimotorcycle.org can not tolerate my rude sense of humor or my crass remarks...sometimes... :rolleyes: All they do over there is complain about thieir freakin' arthritis, backaches, bladder probs etc... God forbid you say something out of the norm:badteeth:... not allowed to play there anymore:thefinger

·
5,932 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
yeah

I truthfully could care less about the site I went to, I just thought it would be something like this forums site, which it wasnt at all haha

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
Don't feel so bad.... I actually got an "indefinite" ban from, of all things, a Kawi site! kawasakimotorcycle.org can not tolerate my rude sense of humor or my crass remarks...sometimes... :rolleyes: All they do over there is complain about thieir freakin' arthritis, backaches, bladder probs etc... God forbid you say something out of the norm:badteeth:... not allowed to play there anymore:thefinger
oh no! not another ex-BTKer! :mrgreen:
There are a few of us over here now. Things weren't always how they are now over there. It actually used to be a pretty cool place to hang until the past year or so.

·
Registered
43 Posts
This is definitely one of the better forums out there but it's not without its faults...

(God help you if you chrome something or apply custom paint that isn't lime green)
:helmet:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts