Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
long time ago, Arrow distribution belonged to a guy named Greg, for years CERO problems buying his exhaust with good price from Italy, send me stickers, spare parts...

So now the distribution belongs to a store called speedmob(dot)com

Contacted them years ago for a mid pipe, no problem, so this year I decided to go full exhaust, but a friend asked me to buy his multistrada 1200 full... so I decided to go ahead in November to pay via paypal the complete amount, lots of calls, and the only answer was the machine that they where changing warehouses, then lots of emails, just got one in january that they will let me know.... end of story, had to make a claim with paypal, all my money was returned but wasted from Nov. 17 to Feb 18......

Asked my usual vendor for parts (RD) and he told me he wont sell Arrow since all but trouble with them...

that is very bad wen a good product, goes to sh.... since the distributor does a bad job...

Another example... I got for a very good price a full system Mivv, the midpipe had a ding, and my mechanic could take it out 100%, got another canister from a guy (also my mechanic rebuild the original one).... in that proces I called the distributor from Mivv, and the guy all the time was selling me a Yoshimura slip on....fuck. after 10 emails and 2 calls the guy sends me prices. (ridiculous expensive Mivv parts).

A company spends lot of $$$ (R and D, ads, manufacturing) then the distribution that has spend CERO (cause they order, not stock) lets the ball drop badly.

Just Dominican Venting... sorry.

·
Registered
1,667 Posts
Arrow/Giannelli hasn't made a decent 4-stroke exhaust in a couple decades. They just throw shit together and bend some pipes to make it fit the bike without any real R&D to accentuate the engines output. Basically another company that made it big way back in the day and has been living off its past reputation ever since.

·
The Pace
7,163 Posts
Just go graves can and think about sound and neighbors and time of day for launch In my case I'm leaving when everyone has left so.... Graves can works.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts