Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
607 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It sells for less then $200. I was hopeing to hear some feedback but doesn't look like anyone had a whole lot of experience with it. Guess I'll have to be the guinepig.
I would like to give our sponsors the business if they can get the TFI unit.

·
Hillbillie Mod
20,155 Posts
Product: TFI Fuel Injection Manager Category: TFI Fuel Manager From: Dave Mabbutt Date: 23 Friday August, 2002
Review:
TFI is excellent value for money.
I have had a TFI fitted to my Suzuki GSXR1000 for 3 months now. The bike has a race pipe and a factory carbon airbox.
I use it for racing and as a camera bike at Hottrax Track Days. I have been modifying the bike over this period and the TFI is easy to adjust to different mechanical configurations-. At £150 it is a bargain and all fuel injected bikes should have one.

Rating:
[5 of 5 Stars!]
You might have seen this already, but just in case...

HOw much is £150 ? in dollars.

·
Registered
607 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
hillcountry10r said:
You might have seen this already, but just in case...

HOw much is £150 ? in dollars.
Not sure but you can do a search for money conversion. :crackup:
I found a dealer in the states that sells it for $189 or something like that. It was less than $200.
Still haven't found one person that has tried the TFI.............
Maybe I'll have to do a product review. :dontknow:

·
Registered
3,668 Posts
i have a buddy with a 954 that pulled his off and replaced it with a pc3r. he said that the pc3r made a big difference with the way his bike ran. there was some splicing involved with the installation of the TFI as well. i would just spend $50 more and get a pc3usb for the 10.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts