Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey toys for tots is putting a ride together on december 3rd and i am planning on going with weather permitting. its a 44 mile ride. whos in? donate a toy or cash whatever is easier. they want the toy to be in the box still. im going.

·
Registered
6,028 Posts
all of it. he meant 44 hundred mile ride!

·
Registered
1,413 Posts

·
Registered
1,413 Posts
I Live in McKinney and would like to join up with you guys if I am off..
Cool!! I know its a rain/ice/snow or shine event..but if its wayyy too cold or ice..I aint goin...lolol.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
hey if you all want to we can set up a meeting spot and all cruise to the event as a group. ive never been before so i dont know what to expect. but im sure that itll be kick ass. i dont care how cold it will be ill be out. lol. i know i dont work that day. should we bring a bunch of r/c bikes as the boxed toys? you can find them cheap.

·
Registered
1,413 Posts
hey if you all want to we can set up a meeting spot and all cruise to the event as a group. ive never been before so i dont know what to expect. but im sure that itll be kick ass. i dont care how cold it will be ill be out. lol. i know i dont work that day. should we bring a bunch of r/c bikes as the boxed toys? you can find them cheap.
Thats a good idea!!! Dont talk too loud on the 'dont care how cold' it is..lol. I went once when it was 33* out...in the afternoon!!!! was like 25 that morning...NO thanks. lol. We could meet somewhere off 75. That Family powersports place is just past 380 off 75. The route they have planned is 44 miles. http://dfw-tft-mr.org/ridedetails.htm
Well..problem with bringin a gift..on a sportbike...where ya gonna put it?:dontknow: lol. I am strapping a backpack to my rear seat that has my gopro cameras..video camera..wallet and whatnot. I plan on giving a cash donation. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
199 Posts
This is what to expect.

Expect this but more bikes I hope. They figured on around 1000 bikes today and only around 700 showed up for this ride. It was the Teddy Bear Run from Frisco to Plano for the Childrens Advocacy Center. I did not get to ride in this ride, but I was traffic control for it. There was only one ZX and it was a 2009 ZX6. There also was one T-Rex that had a ZX14 motor. :thumbsup:

Attachments

·
Registered
1,413 Posts
Expect this but more bikes I hope. They figured on around 1000 bikes today and only around 700 showed up for this ride. It was the Teddy Bear Run from Frisco to Plano for the Childrens Advocacy Center. I did not get to ride in this ride, but I was traffic control for it. There was only one ZX and it was a 2009 ZX6. There also was one T-Rex that had a ZX14 motor. :thumbsup:
Wow...I missed this ride! Shit!!!!!!!! =(

·
Registered
1,413 Posts
Sorry I am an A-Hole. I did not think about posting it due to not riding in it. Sorry about that .
Ahhh no worries...I usually check the motorcycle events for Texas site...just didnt these past few weeks....:sad:

·
Registered
1,413 Posts
yeah carrying shit on a bike will be hard.....ill grab an action figure or two and call it good. at least there will be free food.....
:+2: The route looks fun...too bad it will be at a crawl. No knee down time lol.

·
Registered
1,413 Posts
Any new news about gathering for this ride?
noones gotten ahold of me via email or anything. not sure now...70% chance of rain and falling temps for sat....blah

1 - 18 of 18 Posts