Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
my buddy rides a cbr and he has organized a few rides with the guys from the 1000rr forum..the last ride had about twenty from all over, 1 guy came from new mexico.. i am just putting an open invitation out for anybody that wants to come.. we are meeting in eastland,tx.. thats a long ass way for me, but is near the hill country with elevation changes, twisited and no traffic.... if anybody in interested, let me know, i will get all of the details
HERE IS A LIST OF RIDERS FROM HERE THAT ARE GONNA TRY TO MAKE IT

billshut2003 - +maybe 2 riders
fthoodzx10r - +2?
henry - +2?
hank baron -
gbctrdrman

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Here is a link to 1000rr.net. My bro always has kick ass rides and it's not at all squidly.

http://www.1000rr.net/forums/showthread.php?p=1704758#post1704758

It is a spriited ride through the Texas hill country and a stop in at a local BBQ spot for some great food. He will be filming the event so I will post pic's and vid's up on here after the ride.

PM me for details and meeting point and time.

Again, this is prob the BEST ride you will ever attend.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
pm sent, we would love to have all of you.... let me know if you will be coming and how many, we r gonna try to make arrangements at the restaruant since we will have so many people..

·
Registered
744 Posts
PM me. I go through eastland weekly on my way to D/FW from Midland.

·
Registered
1,583 Posts
Damn, my wife will be home on leave for a week starting on the 12th. Gotta do the family thing. Looks like a lot of high speed straights and not a lot of twisties. Either way is fun for me. I will try to make the next one. I started riding with this group "KRAPR" (Killeen Rice and Pasta Riders). Mostly Ducati riders with a few of us Ricers. You can check us out here and post up this event at:
http://www.meetup.com/KILLEEN-RICE-AND-PASTA-RIDERS/

·
Registered
1,465 Posts
even better, what day is bike night at pluckers. a friend said it was tuesday and we went and there were no bikes there??

·
Registered
1,583 Posts
even better, what day is bike night at pluckers. a friend said it was tuesday and we went and there were no bikes there??
If you go to the site and click on the calendar it will show the events as listed. I usually don't do the poser hangout bike night thing. I either do the Saturday/Sunday rides or go solo. Plus my son usually has band commitments (during the week) after school that require me to pick up and drop off.

·
Registered
462 Posts
If you go to the site and click on the calendar it will show the events as listed. I usually don't do the poser hangout bike night thing. I either do the Saturday/Sunday rides or go solo. Plus my son usually has band commitments (during the week) after school that require me to pick up and drop off.
Sooooo.... where are the twisty roads in the Killeen area?

1 - 20 of 42 Posts