Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Texas puts 'virtual border watch' online

For you all in Texas..... If your looking to do some home improvement project and need an extra hand, watch the web cam, wala cheap labor :mrgreen:

SAN ANTONIO - Texas has started broadcasting live images of the U.S. border on the Internet in a security program that asks the public to report signs of illegal immigration or drug crimes.

Full Story http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20061103/ap_on_re_us/border_cameras_1

Web Cam http://www.texasborderwatch.com

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
I registered, and all I see is a web cam from inside Hills house :dontknow:

·
Registered
654 Posts
Ppl are still focused on the sympotms...and not the cause..
They come here for jobs and money,,,and who can blame them,,, but if they are serious about ending illegal immigration they will take away the magnet that draws illegals here. Here in AZ it's a joke.. I see illegal immigrants in handcuffs being deported while the people who employ them get off scott free..

·
Banned
1,196 Posts
I agree. All they have to do to stop the Mexican invasion is put those who hire them in prison.

I hear that the second generation of this program will incorporate a remote controlled machine gun that will enable you to stem the flood of wetbacks with a click of the mouse.

·
Registered
708 Posts
AK10R said:
:+1: sweet... but not for long. Soon they all be US citizens...
yeah and the U.S. is the only country you can take the naturalization test in a language other than countrys chosen language. i call :bs:

·
Banned
1,196 Posts
Most of the Mexicans who come here are not interested in becomin' citizens. There are lots of folks livin' 'round here who came from Mexico who have lived here 40, 50, 60 years and never lifted a finger to become a citizen. Why should they? I wonder if they print ballots in English in Mexico for those Americans living down there illegally? Fcuk Mexico!

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
blackbeast said:
yeah and the U.S. is the only country you can take the naturalization test in a language other than countrys chosen language. i call :bs:
They have to be 55years old AND lived here for 20 years (or 60 AND lived here for 15 years) to take it in Spanish.

I don't care if they ever become citizens,
cause until they do they can be deported :thefinger

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
swjohnsey said:
I agree. All they have to do to stop the Mexican invasion is put those who hire them in prison.

I hear that the second generation of this program will incorporate a remote controlled machine gun that will enable you to stem the flood of wetbacks with a click of the mouse.
:+1: Put them in prison AND charge the cost to deport them back to the company that hired them.

And that second part would be nice, kinda like SOCOM only for real:machinegu :idea: I bet if they charged a small fee for usage our national debt and Immigration problems would be solved in a year or two

·
Registered
63 Posts
oh my...

really sad, I hope my uncle don't see post about Fuck Mexico. My cousin die in Irak this year. Born Mexican and was a proud marine and a legal citizen of United States of America. He fix this situation and all the family of course.

I know your point, in the past I see in LA and Phoenix a scary ilegal people, but one or more of you know a spanish people, who work very hard and fix they legal instance on your country. Is like every where, good, bad and ugly people. This problem with ilegal people never ends.

I feel bad about these post, but like you, is not in our hands. Or you wanna shut your gun? Are you feel real angry? :headshake

I'm out of here,

Peace.

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
I cant get the videos to come up. It must have been down when I tried it.

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
mx-t2 said:
really sad, I hope my uncle don't see post about Fuck Mexico. My cousin die in Irak this year. Born Mexican and was a proud marine and a legal citizen of United States of America. He fix this situation and all the family of course.

I'm out of here,

Peace.
Your cousin was American hero...... But I'd have to agree... to hell with Mexicio .... well the goverment of Mexico..... they have some balls telling us about our imigration policy, when they harshly protect there own borders....

Mexico’s Harsh Treatment of Illegals:

Mexico has called U.S. immigration policy "harsh," and has called the proposed wall on the U.S. Mexico border "shameful." But some have called the Mexican immigration policy "hypocritical."

Enter Mexico illegally and you're treated as a felon. If you're caught by the Federal Police, you'll be fortunate if you're only deported immediately. The unfortunate are robbed, abused, raped, or even murdered by corrupt police officers.

Full Story: http://www.cbn.com/cbnnews/world/060815a.aspx

·
Registered
654 Posts
I just got home from mexico an hour ago. I don't blame them for wanting to come up here and make money and either send it back or bring family up here. The conditions there are bad(which is the fault of the government).
The problems I have are : Enforcement of laws we have now,Or non-enforcement. and not everyone being prosecuted evenly. They deport some of the illegals caught,and let the other half go. If they wanted to end it...they would. People make too much money from illegal workers.
As far as Mexico chiming in on our policy,,they can STFU. They could care less about their own people...and criticize us for trying to enforce our policy.
Our government by way of their citizens,,sends millions back to Mexico. And if we stopped illegal immigration, they would lose money. They know it and we know it.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts