Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last weekend went well at the Mile. I ran the 10 on Friday and Saturday, got it to 180.1 mph. Rode my buddies 2008 Hayabusa to a 194.8 mph.
Sunday the winds wee very favorable, but I had a front tire issue so sadly didn't get a run in. I think 185 would have been in the cards, maybe next time if I bring it. It was good to see a couple of other 10's out there.
I'll post some pics.
You can see more at www.lauracavephotography.com

Attachments

Reactions: tomservo10r

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

Attachments

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

Attachments

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
a few more pics

Attachments

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

Attachments

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks everyone.
Yes, thank you Dean, I thought it was alright. Went 176 in October, I lowered it 2.5 inches and ran MR9 in it this time, and I weigh 10 pounds more so she did real good. Not quite the speeds you get up to, but it's all fun either way. I will certainly bring a monster to Loring. :)

·
Licensed Dist of HaterAde
11,423 Posts
Thanks everyone.
Yes, thank you Dean, I thought it was alright. Went 176 in October, I lowered it 2.5 inches and ran MR9 in it this time, and I weigh 10 pounds more so she did real good. Not quite the speeds you get up to, but it's all fun either way. I will certainly bring a monster to Loring. :)
Dude!...... you're cookin at that scooter if she's that close to stock and using the stock swingarm!! VERY pretty bro and i know RedGirl636 would love it!!!! thanks for the awesome pics man and i've heard of the strip but how far are you guys from houston? I know "google"

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Dude!...... you're cookin at that scooter if she's that close to stock and using the stock swingarm!! VERY pretty bro and i know RedGirl636 would love it!!!! thanks for the awesome pics man and i've heard of the strip but how far are you guys from houston? I know "google"
Thanks TMY10ER, I appreciate it. The event is held at Goliad County Industrial airpark, right between Goliad and Beeville. I don't know how far from Houston it is, I drive down from Dallas, but it is 1 hour north of Corpus Christi. Next one is in October.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts