Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm heading down to the Texas Mile this weekend, and I'm going to have the fastest zx-10r out of anyone!!!!!

......because I'm the only one that I see registered! :lol::lol::lol:

Bringin the 10 and the 14, should be a good time.

·
T Double D
870 Posts
congrats on going i want to go to that one so bad i got the itch for it now that went to maxton

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks,

First time for me and my buddy, he's got an '08 busa. Looking forward to it.
Should be a blast, not a real popular event on this board.

·
Registered
2,616 Posts
Wish I had the funds, especially after seeing one of our members go 245mph on his turbo 10R at Maxton! Have fun and make like the wind!

·
Registered
1,823 Posts
I know greg williams of hpc is going down, you will have to check out there turbo intercooled 14 that is running! should be moving

·
Registered
234 Posts
I'll be there for support :thumbsup:. Did the Texas Mile a year ago with my ZX12. Maybe next year I'll do it with the ZX10. We are going to be with TFA Bikeland. look me up Solar Yellow 06. You are the only 10 registered so it should be easy to find you.
Good luck, see you Saturday.

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
I know greg williams of hpc is going down, you will have to check out there turbo intercooled 14 that is running! should be moving
yeah greg should do well big up's to HPC 250 or BUST

·
T Double D
870 Posts
sweet see thats such a much nicer place than maxton i dont understand why supser street bike does its competition at maxton and not in texas

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
Had a real fun weekend at Texas Mile. The speeds seemed a bit slower than march for the zx-14's, we didn't have a tailwind for any runs.
I ran a 187 on my 14, 176 on the 10. Not bad for stock bikes, less exhaust, tunes, and a filter.
Greg's (HPC) blue intercooled turbo zx-14 ran a 229.

Looking forward to March, I'll just bring the 14, which will be a completely different bike! :wink::wink::wink:

Good talking with you BADNCO, see you in the spring

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Some Pics from the Mile

Attachments

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
more pics

Attachments

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
more

Attachments

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
greg of HPC is one hella of a nice guy and his customer service is outstanding not to mention he makes hp, super nice shop and has done all my work for me (GOOD JOB)

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
good job dsfly high, good looking out for the 10r's

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
How does this work?...meaning do you start from a standstill 0MPH and just record the top speed at the MILE? :dontknow:Anyway nice pics looks like a great time :thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts