Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went to a new track in my area last night called Savannah River Dragway. Last weekend in Memphis we had a little rule change about the height our bikes had to be. It was 3" from a hard part like the oil pan, but now it's 2" from the stock non-cut plastic. We were able to lower about .25" more. So I wanted set the bike up for that cause I ran it at the 3" rule in Memphis. The track is a full concrete 1/8th mile, but the only thing I didn't like was it didn't have a 330FT sensor.:sad: The track was hooking well and they had about 30 bikes there testing:mrgreen: I went a few low 6.0's the first few passes to feel the track out and then clicked off a [email protected] and stayed in the 5.9's the rest of the night, :helmet: next pass I went my best 1/8th ever [email protected] with a 1.53 60FT :eyecrazy: Man I was freaking pumped!!!! The pass after that was another 5.98 and my last pass I went [email protected] I really would have like to seen the 330's on those passes, but other than that I felt my testing went very well!!! I'm ready to go to Ohio now:mrgreen:

·
Registered
683 Posts
Cool keep up the consistency and don't change anything from this point on until after the Ohio Prostar Race. Then you can consider additional tweaking prior to the next race.

·
MIA Ex-Mod
3,051 Posts
Sounds good RR. How was your reaction times? Consistent? Pro tree?

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sounds good RR. How was your reaction times? Consistent? Pro tree?
Pretty consistent on pro tree .080-.120 :helmet: I did have a perfect RT one time last night on a pro tree:thumbsup:

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
Just checked the schedule, thats July 7th and 8th.....I'll try to get some video of ya:thumbsup: I live about 20 mins from the track, I'll see u there. And good luck man!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Thats some great riding on a stock arm bike..
What was your best 1/8 and 1/4 on your 06 zx10 setup for sst?

I'm on the fence about a new gixxer or a 06/07 zx10.

·
Registered
848 Posts
Thats fast for how you're set up!!!! PLZ understand people that there guys streatched and/or slammed that cant even run that sh!t!!! Good job man!

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thats some great riding on a stock arm bike..
What was your best 1/8 and 1/4 on your 06 zx10 setup for sst?

I'm on the fence about a new gixxer or a 06/07 zx10.
My best on the 06 10R was 6.07 and 9.23, on my 04 10R I went 6.05 and 9.26.

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thats fast for how you're set up!!!! PLZ understand people that there guys streatched and/or slammed that cant even run that sh!t!!! Good job man!
Thanks bro!!!:thumbsup:

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

·
Registered
339 Posts
guys I'm all about the 10R just like all of you guys. But as RR has said for a stock wheel base bike you can't beat the 07 gsxr 1000 for drag racing. I hate to tell you guys this but, A guys was there with a stretched 05 10R (Savannah river dragway) we told the guy w are just there to test so we run pro light. after RR made him look silly, he had the nerve to say he didn't know it was a pro light. he put a supposedly better and lighter rider on the bike and had line up on RR again. the guy sprayed the 10 and still got smoked. almost every bike there was stretched and and had nitrous. and not one could even come with in 5 bikes of RR on the 07.

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
guys I'm all about the 10R just like all of you guys. But as RR has said for a stock wheel base bike you can't beat the 07 gsxr 1000 for drag racing. I hate to tell you guys this but, A guys was there with a stretched 05 10R (Savannah river dragway) we told the guy w are just there to test so we run pro light. after RR made him look silly, he had the nerve to say he didn't know it was a pro light. he put a supposedly better and lighter rider on the bike and had line up on RR again. the guy sprayed the 10 and still got smoked. almost every bike there was stretched and and had nitrous. and not one could even come with in 5 bikes of RR on the 07.
First of all I hate sore losers. It's like 1TP said, RR is so fast he gets better times than most stretched bikes out there. :thumbsup:

On the other hand for us occasional just for fun Drag racers a 10R will do just fine:wink:

·
Registered
590 Posts
Ok so who's taking the bet's that in 08 he's back to team green?

And seriously no offense but if your on a 10R with Juice getting smoked by a GSXR NA umm it's not the bike man. It's the guy in the saddle. RR is simply one bad man with the throttle in his hand. I could be wrong but NOS on a 10 > a K7 without unless there is MAJOR motor work.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts