Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
770 Posts
I would seriously tell someone to take that damned thing off if I saw them walking around with it on around here!! That's bullshit, its totally disrespectful to all of the people who have been killed by cowardly assholes who commit suicide bombings. Stupid assholes....

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
rvancil said:
I would seriously tell someone to take that damned thing off if I saw them walking around with it on around here!! That's bullshit, its totally disrespectful to all of the people who have been killed by cowardly assholes who commit suicide bombings. Stupid assholes....
:+1: The things people do to make money at the expence of others is just beyond me.

·
Registered
11,624 Posts
rvancil said:

My eyesight ain't that good. I'd just have to assume that it were a real bomb and shoot the MF in the head so as not to detenate, ah, detineate, ah, hell blow it up.

I agree, very poor taste at best. I'm sure someone, somewhere thinks it's funny. Same mindset doesn't think that the terrorist really meant to hurt anyone.

·
Registered
2,477 Posts
05ZixxR said:
id kick the shit outtta someone wearing that shirt
I saw Mike Tyson wearing it the other day :mrgreen: J/K. IMO It's a ridiculous idea and would really cause a chaos if someone saw that from a long distance due decreased sense of dimension, but some people will do anything for money or sometimes just to make it to the news.

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
I cant believe someone would actually buy one.

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.

·
Registered
11,157 Posts
Someone wearing that shirt needs to follow the following saying

"Shoot first and ask questions later"

Freakin idiots that designed that, its not funny what so ever

·
Registered
2,477 Posts
lavudyar said:
Man you guys are way too uptight. I think the shirt is hilarious.
The only time this tshirt will be funny and exciting is when a hot chick with nothing but that tshirt on who happens to be in my bedroom who talks about things related to the word blow :mrgreen:

·
Registered
69 Posts
AND YOU KNOW WHAT IS THE WORST PART OF IT?

60% OF THE PEOPLE HAVE TALK BAD ABOUT IT BUT THEY STILL BUY THE DAMM THING! AND THE PEOPLE THAT CAME WITH THE SHIRT IDEA ARE GETTING RICH!:headshake :headshake :headshake

·
Registered
11,624 Posts
lavudyar said:
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.

FIRE

1 - 20 of 30 Posts